Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-25-2018, 10:45 AM   #421
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedXP View Post
I was so excited when I saw this variant. I missed the first one. I just got into statues this year, and I had tried tracking down the original but I hate paying markup and will hunt for years looking for a good price on something I want.

This is my first time signing up for an RSVP, and I never got my text alert, and for some stuuupid reason I assumed the PO would go live at the same time as the email was sent.. so I was relying on that email. I kind of figured that was the point of the RSVP, to be the first to have access, or at least to know it was on sale. But my email was very late. I waitlisted but..

So sad and angry right now. Only 100 es, and shipping next day? There is next to no way my waitlist will convert. I keep checking to see if my status bar has moved, its a hard right still.

Congratulations to all of you that snagged one, it looks beautiful. Lesson learned on sideshow. Next time I'll just spam refresh all day.
When did you get on the Waitlist?

I was probably one of the first people on the WL and my order converted last night around 10PM I received the email saying my WL order will be fulfilled. I had the item in cart it was listed as almost sold out. I was having trouble with reward points, message SS chat, posted on here and when SS chat got back to me 5 minutes later it went from ALMOST SOLD OUT to Waitlist. I was like at that time i IMMEDIATELY jumped on the WL.

I hope you guys get converted. This was a PO for the ages. The super low ES, the emails and texts that failed to go out...it almost seems like the perfect SS storm. have faith guys, your WL may convert, but being it says SOLD OUT it means these things FLEW off the shelves.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:03 AM   #422
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
When did you get on the Waitlist?

I was probably one of the first people on the WL and my order converted last night around 10PM I received the email saying my WL order will be fulfilled. I had the item in cart it was listed as almost sold out. I was having trouble with reward points, message SS chat, posted on here and when SS chat got back to me 5 minutes later it went from ALMOST SOLD OUT to Waitlist. I was like at that time i IMMEDIATELY jumped on the WL.

I hope you guys get converted. This was a PO for the ages. The super low ES, the emails and texts that failed to go out...it almost seems like the perfect SS storm. have faith guys, your WL may convert, but being it says SOLD OUT it means these things FLEW off the shelves.
Congrats!
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:13 AM   #423
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
Congrats!
it was a funny day. after going on the WL, I checked my email every 5 minutes for about 9 hours hoping to see the Waitlist converted email.

I haven't signed into my SS account in 2 years prior to yesterday. I must have signed in 10-20 times. At first my waitlist status listed the statue in the middle-greenish not bad or whatever then it went all the way to the right RED-NOT GREAT i was like

then i saw the statue was immediately listed as SOLD OUT, i was like Happy it all worked out. Now i have a story to go with the statue. I really hope others that wanted this get it.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:45 AM   #424
MissRoMayo
Fantastic Four

Hopefully these have been given a really good look over and don't arrive with the wobble issue that a few of the first release had.
MissRoMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 12:33 PM   #425
nearmint
Phoenix

Out for delivery.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 12:37 PM   #426
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Out for delivery.
now thats service! looking forward to your pics
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 01:29 PM   #427
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRoMayo View Post
Hopefully these have been given a really good look over and don't arrive with the wobble issue that a few of the first release had.
They are probably repainted corrected wobble returns...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:08 PM   #428
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I RSVP'ed for this and still haven't gotten an email. LOL. Hope you guys enjoy this one that got it.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:49 PM   #429
SONICobra
Batman

the rsvp thing is a joke, the forum is the only guage to tell when something goes up aside from camping out on their site
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 04:51 PM   #430
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I RSVP'ed for this and still haven't gotten an email. LOL. Hope you guys enjoy this one that got it.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote