Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-09-2012, 02:43 PM   #781
Bolo2002b
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Just an update.

The factory didnt insert the COA and print into the boxes so Sideshow is doing it.

This is why a few were shipped without them. Then they stopped shipping for a few days to insert them.

Everything should be shipping again next couple days.

if you got one without the COA or print...please relax and simply contact Sideshow. They will have them for you.
JERRY!!! you said to relax and i believe you that you were going to fix this mess and now you screw me over man. After months of waiting i'm left die with out a COA for my darkchylde red dress. Thanks for your lack of care not trying to fix your company's mistake. Now i got a email today read below, this is because of your mess. i'm a big fan of Randys and for me not to complete the original with the COA. This is not cool. I'm just being real here. its only right you fix this error of your companys. Jerry i understand you been busy but errors of your products you have to fix with SS.

SS EMAIL

Thank you for your continued patience. Unfortunately we have been unsuccessful in obtaining a replacement for your Certificate of Authenticity. I do apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause.

As a courtesy for your patience we would like to offer you a Sideshow Credit of $35.00 for any of your current pre-orders or any future orders you may place. Please confirm if you would like to accept this credit.

If you are unsatisfied with your piece you may return it for a full refund.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Bolo2002b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #782
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo2002b View Post
JERRY!!! you said to relax and i believe you that you were going to fix this mess and now you screw me over man. After months of waiting i'm left die with out a COA for my darkchylde red dress. Thanks for your lack of care not trying to fix your company's mistake. Now i got a email today read below, this is because of your mess. i'm a big fan of Randys and for me not to complete the original with the COA. This is not cool. I'm just being real here. its only right you fix this error of your companys. Jerry i understand you been busy but errors of your products you have to fix with SS.

SS EMAIL

Thank you for your continued patience. Unfortunately we have been unsuccessful in obtaining a replacement for your Certificate of Authenticity. I do apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause.

As a courtesy for your patience we would like to offer you a Sideshow Credit of $35.00 for any of your current pre-orders or any future orders you may place. Please confirm if you would like to accept this credit.

If you are unsatisfied with your piece you may return it for a full refund.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
I could swear we gave SS all the stuff they asked for.

Feel free to emailme at cultureshocktoys@aol.com

I dont go in this thread very often and if smeone hadnt mentioned your post I wouldnt have even seen it.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #783
Bolo2002b
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I could swear we gave SS all the stuff they asked for.

Feel free to emailme at cultureshocktoys@aol.com

I dont go in this thread very often and if smeone hadnt mentioned your post I wouldnt have even seen it.
I have just email you thanks.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:12 AM   #784
Dark69
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...14#post4460814

poor guy.
Dark69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #785
Dragonbones
Doh!

Unhappy

I was curious if any one else has a smiler issue with their statue as I am? with paint flaking off.

unfortunately a return to Side Show is not possible as they no longer have any replacements.

This is the first time I've seen any thing like this in a statue and I have several, I wonder if it's worth replacing with another I don't want another with the same troubles.
Dragonbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #786
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonbones View Post
I was curious if any one else has a smiler issue with their statue as I am? with paint flaking off.

unfortunately a return to Side Show is not possible as they no longer have any replacements.

This is the first time I've seen any thing like this in a statue and I have several, I wonder if it's worth replacing with another I don't want another with the same troubles.
Hi as i mentioned in the other thread, dont bother trying to get replacement parts... open a support ticket with sideshow attaching the photo and ask for a full refund. They will refund you everything including shipping and provide return shipping label. Send this back, then goto sideshowtoy.com and place a new order for the same statue...

Checked again, no issues with mine, perfect. I think this is an isolated incident as noone else reported anything similar. Scary none the less, if this is a result of factory problem, that means they forgot to prime the head before painting or issue with the paint itself.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:02 AM   #787
Bolo2002b

hey anyone here know whats up with Randy! the sdcc is coming up but no news with him at all, even his ebay store is closed down.....is he ok? we new more Darkchylde stuff. Ariel needs a come back !!!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:30 PM   #788
Jayden
Blue Falcon

I know it's been awhile, but has any one else had any issues with the dress pieces? I went to dust mine off with a light brush and went to take the back dress piece off and the magnet came right out of the hole (staying attached to the one in her butt), like there wasn't enough glue holding the magnet in.

After a little work I got the magnet back in but the paint cover the magnet on her butt flaked off. When the piece is on it's not noticeable, but now attempting to unhook those pieces is going to be very difficult as those magnets are considerably strong.
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:12 PM   #789
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Stumbled across this today on the Sideshow website.
Hmmm.. i thought to myself. Ariel – DarkChylde 1/4 scale from PCS, never knew of her (PCS statue) existence?
$330 reduced to $264.00 for the Sideshow Black (not Red) EX complete with color print.

About an hour later an email arrived from Sideshow 'It sure is a Prime day for huge savings at Sideshow!'

Ariel – DarkChylde - Join Waitlist

I guess i might have bagged the only/last one

Slighly cartoony. Rather good it it's own way. The unboxing vid's on YouTube have nothing but praise for this piece.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:44 PM   #790
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Stumbled across this today on the Sideshow website.
Hmmm.. i thought to myself. Ariel – DarkChylde 1/4 scale from PCS, never knew of her (PCS statue) existence?
$330 reduced to $264.00 for the Sideshow Black (not Red) EX complete with color print.

About an hour later an email arrived from Sideshow 'It sure is a Prime day for huge savings at Sideshow!'

Ariel – DarkChylde - Join Waitlist

I guess i might have bagged the only/last one

Slighly cartoony. Rather good it it's own way. The unboxing vid's on YouTube have nothing but praise for this piece.
It is nice. I think Jerry sculpted the whole thing.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote