Wow, the Fassbender portrait is hot!

If only it was 1:1,
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #32
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
Anyone know of retailers stateside that PO are available for this so one might be able to save on shipping?
Here is what Secretcompass is offering.

Greetings XM enthusiasts!. After some initial confusion regarding XM's first piece shipping (Captain America) regarding dropshipping, exchange rates, ect. we have a no hassle solution to getting these pieces delivered to our customers. Hulk, Black Widow, and Iron Man Mark XLII are listed at $769.95 + shipping and the shipping will be calculated as though the item was leaving our shop in Colorado, which will be around $30 - $40 to most US addresses and around $100-$140 to most international addresses. Please keep in mind the figures will still dropship from Singapore and will still cost Secret Compass $200-$300 to do so but we will absorb the added costs of shipping into what we make on each statue. This is a significant loss of revenue for us but we aim to earn your continued business and bring on NEW business in the global market for XM figures. In addition, we do guarantee everything we sell against damages/defects/loss/theft at no extra cost to any customer. We look forward to doing business with you.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:05 PM   #33
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Can't wait for Magneto!
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:44 PM   #34
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf-brother View Post
Here is what Secretcompass is offering.

Greetings XM enthusiasts!. After some initial confusion regarding XM's first piece shipping (Captain America) regarding dropshipping, exchange rates, ect. we have a no hassle solution to getting these pieces delivered to our customers. Hulk, Black Widow, and Iron Man Mark XLII are listed at $769.95 + shipping and the shipping will be calculated as though the item was leaving our shop in Colorado, which will be around $30 - $40 to most US addresses and around $100-$140 to most international addresses. Please keep in mind the figures will still dropship from Singapore and will still cost Secret Compass $200-$300 to do so but we will absorb the added costs of shipping into what we make on each statue. This is a significant loss of revenue for us but we aim to earn your continued business and bring on NEW business in the global market for XM figures. In addition, we do guarantee everything we sell against damages/defects/loss/theft at no extra cost to any customer. We look forward to doing business with you.
Holy ----, welp Secret Compass just got my money as soon as this and the Wolverine come up for preorder!
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:00 PM   #35
SONICobra
Batman

this is a serious possibility for me now that I know you can display him just holding the cerebro helmet. I dislike clear resin showing powers or moves or whatever, imo it looks cheap and tacky. without it though this is a true master piece

my only nitpick would be I feel the school nameplate is a tad bulky. in relation to the piece it looks like it would be 2ft deep, the sides just look very plain. looks like its there to just fill in space; there should be debris around it or something. it honestly wouldn't hurt my feelings if it was removed altogether and additional mechanical components took its place - not trying to take anything away from the piece, just offering constructive criticism
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:29 AM   #36
toe
Alpha Flight

man! Why am I just seeing this now?!
toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:22 AM   #37
Toy Machine
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I should post here too... missed out this thread.

Toy Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:12 AM   #38
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Killer sculpt! I hope the paintjob will be on par, especially the face.
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 06:57 AM   #39
wanderlai
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Machine View Post
I should post here too... missed out this thread.

Is that an actual prepainted picture of the sculpt?
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:37 AM   #40
acme1982
U talkin' to me?

The best representation of Magneto.
acme1982 is offline   Reply With Quote