Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-06-2018, 06:29 PM   #11
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
...but no one has successfully completed the entire cancel process yet and until that process again operates as expected by customers it will remain a point of discussion.
Just talked to Sideshow. They won't start processing refunds as long the process of transferring all of them PCS orders isn't completed. The estimated timeframe right now for finishing all of that is about 2-3 weeks.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:40 AM   #12
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Just talked to Sideshow. They won't start processing refunds as long the process of transferring all of them PCS orders isn't completed. The estimated timeframe right now for finishing all of that is about 2-3 weeks.
Yeah funny thing is a rep told me that all orders were don on their end but they hadn't yet received authorization to begin processing refunds.

If these double take stories are actually happening with Sideshow this early in the game it isn't a good indicator.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:12 AM   #13
MPCanes
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Yeah funny thing is a rep told me that all orders were don on their end but they hadn't yet received authorization to begin processing refunds.

If these double take stories are actually happening with Sideshow this early in the game it isn't a good indicator.
Yeah. My rep today seemed to indicate that PCS is still the ones actually doing the refunding; Sideshow is just facilitating.

I have a feeling this is going to get worse before it gets better.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:54 AM   #14
ambasah
Red Skull

I have not had my orders transferred yet.

anyone else ?
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:07 PM   #15
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Me too. Spoke through chat . They see my PCS orders but have yet to transfer to my SS account.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:28 PM   #16
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Kagero, I am glad you are trying to keep the peace. I think allot of people are upset just because they have a couple thousand or more involved in this up in the air product that they aren't sure if they will be able to see.
Most people just feel pretty disappointed at this point and if you have been on this forum long enough, you know how any little mistake on a statue can cause a riot.
PCS was quite amazing in their prime and was pretty much one stop shop for any Street Fighter collector looking to fill their display area with the franchise. However, PCS has kind of becoming a shadow of its former self.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote