Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-16-2018, 12:42 PM   #11
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

How many statues are in this line?

How many did the release?

Any more coming?
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 01:03 PM   #12
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
How many statues are in this line?

How many did the release?

Any more coming?
Quan-chi
Kotal Kahn
Scorpion MKX
Sub-Zero MKX

If you count other scales
Goro 1:3 MKX
Mileena 1:3 MKX

Kitana 1:3 is her MK9 costume so ehh...

And the discussion, in which PCS had officially replied has been deleted off their Facebook page.

PCS truly cannot handle it's customers and their is little purpose to that Facebok page.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 04:05 PM   #13
supermegamanx
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

The baffling thing is, PCS says because they do small runs they get pushed to the end in comparison to the big players. How does Prototype Z studios have their Akumas completed and shipping out already? Their edition sizes are even smaller than PCS's.
supermegamanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:09 PM   #14
Indridcold99
The Avengers

WOW....you can’t make this stuff up

It’s goin to be like the 1/3 Ninjas all over again
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 04:46 PM   #15
CyberSteak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Welp. I bailed. I asked Sideshow for a full refund on Sub and Scorp (and Ultra Psycho Bison also).

Kind of bummed about it. The prototypes were so incredibly cool. I had even bought smaller desk speakers so the ninjas could flank my monitor. But there was just too much smoke (no, not that ninja) to ignore.

Anything could happen in the next year including a complete collapse of the company. The shear lack of communication from the company is enough cause for concern. And what communication's happening, seems to add to the confusion. Or just isn't making sense.

The move to Sideshow meant us Canadians would have to put up with BS brokerage fees from UPS and the like (vs. USPS). So all of a sudden there's added costs.

Makes no sense to me that newer statues are being produced before the older ones. People have waited long enough for them as it is.

If they do get produced, and they review well, I'll look for them in the aftermarket. As mentioned earlier in the thread, by then, there'll likely be a whole new game out with the possibility of better looking ninja statues. So the chances of getting them cheaper then what my order will end up costing me is pretty good I think.

In the end I had to take the opportunity offered by Sideshow to get a full refund before that offer gets pulled. I'm sure they would have made good as far as store credit. But why should I have my money tied up for another full year just to find that out? And then I'd still be left with the issue of brokerage fees and trying to find something I want to buy with all that credit.

Ugh. Hoping I don't regret it.
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 11:41 AM   #16
How2TrainKaiju
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Backing out myself. Still can't wait to see in-hand pics, though. Good luck to everyone still going for these!
How2TrainKaiju is offline   Reply With Quote