Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-29-2017, 05:38 PM   #61
The Co11ector
Birdman
Adamantium Member

the posts of transparency from Jerry and Anthony are helping me to regain faith in PCS

thank you both for communicating with collectors despite the headaches some might cause by wanting more
The Co11ector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:32 AM   #62
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

“Anybody with an order that is past its original delivery date by more than 6 months can request a refund minus NRD but have their NRD payment applied as payment toward a different current order OR accept a 10% off coupon applied to the total order value of any future order”

Can you please clarify if I cancel 3 existing pre-orders that have already been delayed by over 6 months will I lose 10% or 20% of the original pre-order deposit as the website does not clarify this information

Thanks in advance
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:52 AM   #63
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
“Anybody with an order that is past its original delivery date by more than 6 months can request a refund minus NRD but have their NRD payment applied as payment toward a different current order OR accept a 10% off coupon applied to the total order value of any future order”

Can you please clarify if I cancel 3 existing pre-orders that have already been delayed by over 6 months will I lose 10% or 20% of the original pre-order deposit as the website does not clarify this information

Thanks in advance
You would lose just the NRD. The NRD varies per statue. New preorders that were done on the new website (Ultimate Akuma/July going forward) will have the NRD listed on the site. Older statues pre new website have NRDs that are different from the deposit. Reach out to customer service and they can answer that for you.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:53 AM   #64
vangeta
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSCollectibles View Post

This policy does not however address the older delivery dates that have been missed. So Anthony and I have sat down and come up with a compromise.

Anybody with an order that is past its original delivery date by more than 6 months can request a refund minus NRD but have their NRD payment applied as payment toward a different current order OR accept a 10% off coupon applied to the total order value of any future order.
That's hard to do when none of those original dates are listed. Why aren't they listed for people who want to take advantage of it?
vangeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #65
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Thanks Jerry for the post. I speak for myself as well as Mark that we wouldn't have even thought about purchasing the Company if Jerry didn't come along with the deal. That is the reason Sota Toys failed. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in person either in the new studio in NC or at the conventions. Anyone that met me at NYCC knows I'm far from a guy in a suit. I'm a collector just like you guys. We will not sacrifice art or quality for profit. Mark and I are doing this for the love of collecting and the art and look forward to grinding out some great projects from now and well into the future with Jerry. Who is now one of my really good friends and mentors.
Guess things didn’t go as planned.

Big surprise.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:03 PM   #66
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Autobots, transform and roll out!
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote