Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-13-2021, 06:56 PM   #751
ShadowGuardian
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I guess it was too good to be true! Oh well, it'll come eventually.
ShadowGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 08:40 PM   #752
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
I don't think there is an end in sight for the high shipping costs in the new world order. More people are moving their business online and these big pieces are competing for space. The demand for this piece is high so maybe the logic here is what are your expectations for having this piece on hold? Shipping won't drop by the time it releases and there is somebody else out there that wants it now. Supply and demand.....

Yes that is true but some people are disgusted with the shipping fees they have to pay for these pieces. I know a few people just flat out gave up on their order because the shipping prices was ridiculous, again Prime 1 Studio has no control on the prices set by the shipping companies.

Personally, Prime 1 Studio should just hold the pieces until the pandemic is over. Plus this statue is already been delay for 3 years now, another year ain't hurt no one.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 09:27 PM   #753
Drink
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeheero View Post
Yes that is true but some people are disgusted with the shipping fees they have to pay for these pieces. I know a few people just flat out gave up on their order because the shipping prices was ridiculous, again Prime 1 Studio has no control on the prices set by the shipping companies.
its a manufactured crisis created by the shipping industry. a lot of blame for the problems are falling on the ocean carriers, that they deliberately idled vessels last year to raise prices
Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 11:50 PM   #754
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drink View Post
its a manufactured crisis created by the shipping industry. a lot of blame for the problems are falling on the ocean carriers, that they deliberately idled vessels last year to raise prices
The thing is that we "customer" are equally blamed as well because we always do the wrong thing and make the pre-orders happen.

I think majority of the blame is the demand is too high right now for shipping, so stupid but it true.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 07:04 AM   #755
sparda
The Avengers

The fact that P1 charges me more than my local contact that I use to ship XM to me, is ridiculous. Both use shipping by plane and the latter is often even quicker...
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 08:58 AM   #756
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Prime1 is part of the problem too. If they had the same lead time as SS (~1 year), then Harley would have been delivered in early 2020 and we wouldn’t even be having the discussion about higher shipping prices for this statue.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 09:23 AM   #757
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Prime1 is part of the problem too. If they had the same lead time as SS (~1 year), then Harley would have been delivered in early 2020 and we wouldn’t even be having the discussion about higher shipping prices for this statue.
Truth.
When you think about some of the lead times, it’s almost unexplainable on the companies end. I remember PCS being aweful back in the day with lead times.

They should make the payment plan options just as long as the lead times. (Optional)
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 01:57 AM   #758
jasong888
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
Truth.
When you think about some of the lead times, it’s almost unexplainable on the companies end. I remember PCS being aweful back in the day with lead times.

They should make the payment plan options just as long as the lead times. (Optional)
But that would only make sense...which is against most companies in this hobby LUL
jasong888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 10:03 AM   #759
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

The problem with Prime 1 is that there is another pre order almost every two weeks and they are not able to deliver the statues already pre ordered and for some, already paid.
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 11:15 AM   #760
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Prime1 must have more statue designers than they do factory workers.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote