Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-27-2021, 04:41 PM   #391
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Same here.

On another note. I have a question (for anyone who may know). So the ES is set at 650 white, 450 black and then it says 150 Ultimate edition.

So, are the 150 Ultimates already included in the 650/450, or are the ES numbers actually 725/525?
725/525. Ultimate eidtion has its own number it will be xx/150. while the others will be 650 and 450.

so with the deal they giving me, in exchange for $170 or 10%, i will be giving up the exclusive art print that comes with only Ultimate edition plus the smaller edition number (150)
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 04:45 PM   #392
dao2
Cyclops

Where is the 25 coming from, shouldn't it be 800/600?
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 04:50 PM   #393
ivory7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Where is the 25 coming from, shouldn't it be 800/600?
yeah it should be 800/600 total. i think he might have gotten confused and divided 150 with white and black so 75 each. it should be 650+150 and 450+150. but don't forget there could be more since HMO usually also sell their AP version i believe through their contest on facebook. or least this is what the person told me who sold me the AP version of Morrigon.

also did any one else got that email from BBTS. i thought this happened to me because i bought the statue at the last second. as soon i paid, it was already sold out but the website registered my order.
Old 04-27-2021, 05:09 PM   #394
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
yeah it should be 800/600 total. i think he might have gotten confused and divided 150 with white and black so 75 each. it should be 650+150 and 450+150. but don't forget there could be more since HMO usually also sell their AP version i believe through their contest on facebook. or least this is what the person told me who sold me the AP version of Morrigon.

also did any one else got that email from BBTS. i thought this happened to me because i bought the statue at the last second. as soon i paid, it was already sold out but the website registered my order.
Yeah, that's what I did I'll go back and edit my post.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 05:13 PM   #395
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:

I only ordered a single but I saw someone post on FB about the same deal (maybe it was you)?
Old 04-27-2021, 05:26 PM   #396
SDguy

Quote:
725/525. Ultimate eidtion has its own number it will be xx/150. while the others will be 650 and 450.

so with the deal they giving me, in exchange for $170 or 10%, i will be giving up the exclusive art print that comes with only Ultimate edition plus the smaller edition number (150)
I'd look at it this way... we don't even know what the print looks like (likely just a print of the statue, which is common for manufacturers to do). That's a meh in my book.

As for the ES, saying it's a lower ES number is misleading yourself. The other 650 white version Felicia's still exist, and are exactly the same as the 150, save for maybe the underside of the base.

I would definitely take the deal...
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 05:31 PM   #397
dao2
Cyclops

Indeed, I would care about the ES if it was different but it's exactly the same. I honestly don't care about the number itself, it's about how many is out there. Print can be nice, but $170 is a good discount. If it was like $50 or $75 I would not take it, but $170 is fair. I'm not sure if HMO did a morrigan print but the print they did for megaman was really cool and was not just of the statue itself.
Old 04-27-2021, 05:34 PM   #398
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I'd look at it this way... we don't even know what the print looks like (likely just a print of the statue, which is common for manufacturers to do). That's a meh in my book.

As for the ES, saying it's a lower ES number is misleading yourself. The other 650 white version Felicia's still exist, and are exactly the same as the 150, save for maybe the underside of the base.

I just checked HMO's site - there was no print for Morrigan. If it's an actual high quality art print, then that's a nice plus, but if it's something like XM's prints where they look like they are just photos of the statue with a filter applied, then that's a no from me.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 05:35 PM   #399
ivory7777

Quote:
I only ordered a single but I saw someone post on FB about the same deal (maybe it was you)?
No that was not me, so it looks like others have gotten it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post

yeah i thought it over and emailed them to move my order with 10% discount. their customer service is busy but hopefully by the time they get to me, they still have that offer available since they mentioned it is a very limited offer.

Quote:
Indeed, I would care about the ES if it was different but it's exactly the same. I honestly don't care about the number itself, it's about how many is out there. Print can be nice, but $170 is a good discount. If it was like $50 or $75 I would not take it, but $170 is fair. I'm not sure if HMO did a morrigan print but the print they did for megaman was really cool and was not just of the statue itself.

im not sure about Morrigon Art Print but the mai print looked like this (not sure if this even considered an art print). its art work on the bottom left.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	307.1 KB
ID:	138875  
Old 04-27-2021, 06:30 PM   #400
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

It’s is an art print for Mai but a rather small one, not something I wanted or will frame. Morrigan did not come with an art print, unless it was the set...which I don’t have. Even the Ren statue from HMO came with one.

Also, I had no idea Felicia came with an art print. What if I got the Ultimate set, is that two art prints?
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote