Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-03-2018, 03:07 PM   #51
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Don't forget the bank and the space.
In that case, just get both the P1 and the XM and call it a day! Got the bike covered with the XM and the dolphins covered with the P1.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:11 PM   #52
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
In that case, just get both the P1 and the XM and call it a day! Got the bike covered with the XM and the dolphins covered with the P1.
Don't need both. I will go with XM exclusively! I'm pretty much back to 1/6 with exception of the 1/10 XM TFs and 1/3 Alien / Predator stuff. Oh and the 1/4 Top Cow stuff too.

That's not a knock on the 1/3 Prime 1 Lobo. In fact, I think it's their best statue to date. JMO
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:14 PM   #53
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Don't need both. I will go with XM exclusively! I'm pretty much back to 1/6 with exception of the 1/10 XM TFs and 1/3 Alien / Predator stuff. Oh and the 1/4 Top Cow stuff too.
I would absolutely love to get the TF stuff since they are my favorite thing from my childhood but I'm so spread out right now with the X-Men from XM and Sideshow, the DC stuff from Sideshow, XM, and Prime 1, the Alien, Predator, and Terminator stuff. Did I mention I also love Lord of the Rings and P1 has the license for that as well as the license for God of War?
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:25 PM   #54
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
I would absolutely love to get the TF stuff since they are my favorite thing from my childhood but I'm so spread out right now with the X-Men from XM and Sideshow, the DC stuff from Sideshow, XM, and Prime 1, the Alien, Predator, and Terminator stuff. Did I mention I also love Lord of the Rings and P1 has the license for that as well as the license for God of War?
I understand fully! All of those you mentioned are some of my favs...lol
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 06:01 PM   #55
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Don't forget the bank and the space.
lol right! thank god i'm not a lobo fan.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:22 PM   #56
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Best Lobo by far, in my opinion. Love the look, the switch outs and the bike. Prime 1's is pretty cool, but it's not the comic book Lobo. IS is also nice, but too crowded in my opinion, and I don't like how the smoke of the bike turned out.

This one looks like the best of both worlds. Of course we need to see it painted first, but XM did everything right so far.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 08:13 PM   #57
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
Best Lobo by far, in my opinion. Love the look, the switch outs and the bike. Prime 1's is pretty cool, but it's not the comic book Lobo. IS is also nice, but too crowded in my opinion, and I don't like how the smoke of the bike turned out.

This one looks like the best of both worlds. Of course we need to see it painted first, but XM did everything right so far.
The paint apps for their 1/6 line have been excellent and this will probably be the same. The only thing that can hurt this piece would be a ridiculous price tag.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #58
gearhead
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
I do too, I like IS but this absolutely crushes theirs
Totally disagree. Obviously I'm in the minority, but feel exactly the opposite. This is really nice, but the IS looks like it flew right out of a Lobo comic book. While the XM Lobo looks a bit more "realistic", IS nailed his various looks from the comics. And I like that the IS is busy as you all say. Much more fun to look at and again, just like a page from the books. Lastly, the IS space hog is hands down better. XMs looks like a space torpedo with handle bars or something. Though I can see why the XM might appeal more to someone only casually acquainted with Lobo, as a long time Lobo fan the IS is far superior to me. To each their own.
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 12:16 PM   #59
SONICobra
Batman

yep, its nice that collectors have so many great options
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:19 AM   #60
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Ang Seng

"Awesome details ... Ario Anindito Alvaro Ribeiro Marthin Agusta Simny. HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone....", Ang Seng.

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote