Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > Statue Reviews

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 06:16 PM   #61
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Sadly, I don't lie about what I say. If you question my honesty, that's your deal.
I gave you and other reviewers my cell so you can ask me directly anything you want and you opted not to. Can't do much more. I'm not going to type here every detail, every conversation and every reason on here.
I'm just glad that some want to help. I thank them for that.
I am still talking to manufacturers and license owners. I spoke to one today. I won't be posting any updates until a specific agreement or options are arrived.

Thanks.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:22 PM   #62
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by d rod View Post
Sadly, I don't lie about what I say. If you question my honesty, that's your deal.
I gave you and other reviewers my cell so you can ask me directly anything you want and you opted not to. Can't do much more. I'm not going to type here every detail, every conversation and every reason on here.
I'm just glad that some want to help. I thank them for that.
I am still talking to manufacturers and license owners. I spoke to one today. I won't be posting any updates until a specific agreement or options are arrived.

Thanks.
I'm not calling you a liar. I'm merely questioning whether JadeGiant is stating the policy correctly. Can I post a link to my youtube channel or not? And if I can, then how does also uploading my videos to the SF channel solve the concerns of the big companies?

Please clarify the policy, because what JadeGiant is saying does not match up with your posts on page one of this thread.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:26 PM   #63
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I'm not calling you a liar. I'm merely questioning whether JadeGiant is stating the policy correctly. Can I post a link to my youtube channel or not? And if I can, then how does also uploading my videos to the SF channel solve the concerns of the big companies?

Please clarify the policy, because what JadeGiant is saying does not match up with your posts on page one of this thread.
You wouldn't be posting a link to your channel, you'd be posting a link to your video on the SF channel and posting that as a review in the Reviews section.

The video can be the same as the one on your own channel and you can promote your channel in that video, just the link/review you post here will be the one on the SF channel.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:59 PM   #64
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
You wouldn't be posting a link to your channel, you'd be posting a link to your video on the SF channel and posting that as a review in the Reviews section.

The video can be the same as the one on your own channel and you can promote your channel in that video, just the link/review you post here will be the one on the SF channel.
That’s what I thought, but JadeGiant’s post sent the wrong message.
Old 03-16-2019, 10:52 AM   #65
risingstar
Jedi Order

To clarify: It seems the new rules include even simply mentioning that a review or interview has taken place elsewhere, even though the comment of the review/interview was made without posting any link or even mentioning where to see the review/interview. Essentially, any mention of any review or any interview or anything, regardless of how exclusive that interview may be, that is not under the statueforum banner is not permitted whatsoever and will be deleted. I just want to be clear as to the rigidity of the new rules.

Also, to be clear, this is specific to reviews/interviews. Links to virtually anything else, i.e., movie trailers, news related items, comic updates, and so on are permitted.
Old 03-16-2019, 10:58 AM   #66
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

I've explained the rules enough times. Just about everyone gets it. I've stated that when I can change it, I'll post information. No new information has been posted because there is nothing new to say.

As far what you're continuously trying to post. Stop because it will continue to get deleted. And this is specific to you, risingstar. And, you can continue to edit your post but my answer stays the same.

Last edited by d rod; 03-16-2019 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-16-2019, 11:29 AM   #67
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
To clarify: It seems the new rules include even simply mentioning that a review or interview has taken place elsewhere, even though the comment of the review/interview was made without posting any link or even mentioning where to see the review/interview.
That’s new information. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:11 PM   #68
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
To clarify: It seems the new rules include even simply mentioning that a review or interview has taken place elsewhere, even though the comment of the review/interview was made without posting any link or even mentioning where to see the review/interview. Essentially, any mention of any review or any interview or anything, regardless of how exclusive that interview may be, that is not under the statueforum banner is not permitted whatsoever and will be deleted. I just want to be clear as to the rigidity of the new rules.
To be fair your post was deleted in another thread specifically because it did mention where to find the interview, despite not including a link. No one is saying you can’t talk about the interview either. Simply that if you want to share it, share it here.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:16 PM   #69
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
No new information. The rules are laid out clearly in post 1 of this thread.

In addition both you and risingstar have been given Danny’s personal # to discuss aspects of this development in further detail but have chosen not to call. Fine, that’s your choice. But don’t then in turn come on here and make a comment like “I guess we shouldn’t be surprised” in an attempt to drum up sympathy as if we’re now trying to censor you guys when we’re not. I’m sorry if I’m coming off a little irritated but I take offense to that comment personally.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:24 PM   #70
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Quote:
Be careful with the jabs and cross the line. Know your facts first.
Closed Thread