Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2020, 10:02 PM   #611
jedi_don
Plastic Man
 
jedi_don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dagobah
Posts: 5,481
Fantasy Trinity
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:28 AM   #612
jkno4u
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
jkno4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dracula's Castle
Posts: 2,180
Hot Toys 1:4 Darth Vader figure, an exceptional piece, quite accurate and really big. Very impressive in person, I like the beautiful details on the suit and helmet. The Anakin/Sebastian Shaw sculpt is amazing, but I will not use it. I chose this simple museum pose for the final display, also didn't take the cell batteries out of their small tray (don't care about lights), I only tested the secondary stand lights which works fine.

I used the steamer on the capes, they were originally very wrinkled, and will use it again one more time, but had to move fast to take the outdoor pics because raining was starting. A great figure, glad I decided to buy it, now hopefully Hot Toys will finally release their 1:4 Stormtrooper too.







jkno4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 06:15 AM   #613
abubakarhimself
A day without sunshine is like... night.
Adamantium Plus Member
 
abubakarhimself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Aman Hills
Posts: 222
Just got IW Rhodes come in and set him up on the shelf. Was thinking about adding to this group but Iím content with the display. Would prolly pick up a IW Stealth Suit cap is they ever announce him.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	60FA44A2-B349-4F74-841F-154BD0498CF4.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	131325  
abubakarhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:54 AM   #614
Gustavo Freire
Hellfire Club
 
Gustavo Freire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BRAZIL
Posts: 4,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by abubakarhimself View Post
Just got IW Rhodes come in and set him up on the shelf. Was thinking about adding to this group but Iím content with the display. Would prolly pick up a IW Stealth Suit cap is they ever announce him.
Like the display! Congrats!
Gustavo Freire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:55 AM   #615
Gustavo Freire
Hellfire Club
 
Gustavo Freire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BRAZIL
Posts: 4,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkno4u View Post
Hot Toys 1:4 Darth Vader figure, an exceptional piece, quite accurate and really big. Very impressive in person, I like the beautiful details on the suit and helmet. The Anakin/Sebastian Shaw sculpt is amazing, but I will not use it. I chose this simple museum pose for the final display, also didn't take the cell batteries out of their small tray (don't care about lights), I only tested the secondary stand lights which works fine.

I used the steamer on the capes, they were originally very wrinkled, and will use it again one more time, but had to move fast to take the outdoor pics because raining was starting. A great figure, glad I decided to buy it, now hopefully Hot Toys will finally release their 1:4 Stormtrooper too.







Impressive Lord Vader! It is quite pricey but nevertheless an astonishing work of art by Hot Toys.
Gustavo Freire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 03:42 PM   #616
ukshaun
Red Skull
 
ukshaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 8,036

Hot Toys - Captain Marvel (non deluxe version)

Arrived today. More pix here: http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...147668&page=47
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 03:51 AM   #617
ukshaun
Red Skull
 
ukshaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 8,036

Hot Toys MMS533 - Black Widow - Avengers Endgame

Arrived yesterday. More pix here: http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...147668&page=52
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 06:39 PM   #618
jedi_don
Plastic Man
 
jedi_don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dagobah
Posts: 5,481
Added Incinerator Trooper to my growing army. I need a Hot Toys TIE Pilot and Biker Scout (ROTJ version and not the Mando version that has excessive weathering). I'd swap out the Death Star Gunner for an AT-AT Driver if they make him. I also have the two packer stormtroopers from Rogue One which includes to the one with the kyber crystal storage backpack (which I assume was cut from the film). I am keeping the Royal Guard in the box until I can display the Emperor. Too much rearranging and selling of old stuff that I have to do before putting more on display.




jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 11:15 PM   #619
Bad Protocol
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 53
Got these the last month. Been waiting FOREVER for Alita
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4004.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	134281   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4012.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	134282   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4013.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	134283   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4340.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	134284   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4345.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	134285  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4353.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	134286  
Bad Protocol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 12:30 AM   #620
jedi_don
Plastic Man
 
jedi_don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dagobah
Posts: 5,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Protocol View Post
Got these the last month. Been waiting FOREVER for Alita
Was it hard to put Alita in the bodysuit? Just got mine today.

How do you like this Spider-man 2099? I was very tempted to get this.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com