Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2019, 01:20 PM   #391
vKevinnn
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 213
Damn wish this was available I would pay 2500usd for it. How much is it now?
vKevinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 01:37 PM   #392
Augen
Fantomah
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 6,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by vKevinnn View Post
Damn wish this was available I would pay 2500usd for it. How much is it now?
It was $3300 MSRP. You'd probably be looking at $4000+ to get one off someone who ordered her.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 01:42 PM   #393
oddlysober
The Herculoids
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
It was $3300 MSRP. You'd probably be looking at $4000+ to get one off someone who ordered her.
Yup, look no further than Ebay for those inflated prices.

Augen, where did you find those recent pics if you don't mind me asking?
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 02:34 PM   #394
Augen
Fantomah
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 6,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddlysober View Post
Yup, look no further than Ebay for those inflated prices.

Augen, where did you find those recent pics if you don't mind me asking?
On Facebook

Posted by "Batman Statue Collector" a YouTube statue collector.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:25 PM   #395
oddlysober
The Herculoids
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
On Facebook

Posted by "Batman Statue Collector" a YouTube statue collector.
Thanks mate!
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 02:06 PM   #396
Nebulhym
The X-Men
 
Nebulhym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: New York
Posts: 1,001
this is looking so good and real that it is scary!!
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 03:27 PM   #397
Augen
Fantomah
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 6,249
I saw on Facebook in hand images and...



...I am now worried. The hair here doesn't look anything like what I saw shown at the conventions.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 03:44 PM   #398
Iko Iko
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Dublin, OH
Posts: 2,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I saw on Facebook in hand images and...



...I am now worried. The hair here doesn't look anything like what I saw shown at the conventions.
It doesn't look like any primping was done however so I wouldn't be too worried yet.

For me, this is why I don't like the non-sculpted hair on statues. I don't want to style them
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 03:58 PM   #399
Augen
Fantomah
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 6,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
It doesn't look like any primping was done however so I wouldn't be too worried yet.

For me, this is why I don't like the non-sculpted hair on statues. I don't want to style them
The color looks way different to me too.

I guess I may have to find someone and spend another $100+ for them to make her look like what I was sold.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:42 PM   #400
actionjackson83
Legion of Super-Heroes
 
actionjackson83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,776
umm her hair is dark, not a light brown like the prototype so this is actually more accurate.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com