Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

» Spotlight
DGK Diamond Select Premier Black Panther Statue DGK Kotobukiya ArtFX Spiderman & Venom 1:6 Statues Dechirico Diamond Select Gwenpool Statue Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #361
cuhan
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
cuhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Heart View Post
Very nice....how much did that cost..What material is it made of?
PVC
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10090699
cuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #362
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
 
bruhaha69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 3,363
Pretty nice, but a tad pricey for 7 inches tall and PVC. They sure got the art down, though.
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:19 PM   #363
cuhan
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
cuhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhaha69 View Post
Pretty nice, but a tad pricey for 7 inches tall and PVC. They sure got the art down, though.
I don't care about the material. As long its nice, that's good enough.

PVC is becoming more expensive. I remember jerry mentioned that he's not going to make PVC figure cos it just 2 expensive(more expensive than statue material).

and with PVC, i dont have to worry about chipped paint, or broken hair, etc.

This might be the best DB figure imo.
cuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #364
Dark Heart
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Dark Heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 301
Someone it trying to sell this on ebay for 150.00 is there a store out there that has this for much lower...I have a nice collection of statues but no PVC but I don't think that I could spend that much for it..

I mean for 150 I could get 2 nice bowen statues for that price....But on the other hand I guess your right on not having to worry about chipped paint and hairline cracks due to age or climate control.
Dark Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #365
cuhan
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
cuhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Heart View Post
Someone it trying to sell this on ebay for 150.00 is there a store out there that has this for much lower...I have a nice collection of statues but no PVC but I don't think that I could spend that much for it..

I mean for 150 I could get 2 nice bowen statues for that price....But on the other hand I guess your right on not having to worry about chipped paint and hairline cracks due to age or climate control.
If you choose SAL as the shipping method,
it might cost you around $128 include shipping
http://www.hlj.com/product/PRV70005
cuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:26 PM   #366
Dark Heart
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Dark Heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuhan View Post
If you choose SAL as the shipping method,
it might cost you around $128 include shipping
http://www.hlj.com/product/PRV70005
There out of stock on this website...
Dark Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #367
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
 
bruhaha69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 3,363
so try the one up on the top of the page, dark heart:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10090699
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:33 AM   #368
cuhan
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
cuhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Heart View Post
There out of stock on this website...
Hmmm....that was quick.
It was preorder yesterday.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhaha69 View Post
so try the one up on the top of the page, dark heart:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10090699
Yep, it still cheaper than Ebay.
9,500yen+EMS3,200yen = 12,700 yen
cuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:33 AM   #369
jap
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
jap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 53
verry nice statue!
jap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #370
jap
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
jap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 53
MY STATUE,BUST AND BOBBLE HEAD COLLECTION


jap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com