Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 01-27-2006, 07:52 PM   #51
carrillj
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Maybe they got scared away (thinking someone was arriving home?). I think they were after more than some jewelery and blank CD's. In any case, I doubt they will be back.

Last edited by carrillj; 01-27-2006 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Spelling: "Blank" not "Black" (-market) :-)
carrillj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 08:35 PM   #52
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta Jon
This may sound stupid but maybe they were just checking to see what you had and are going to come back with a truck at a later time...
Actually, I've been thinking the same thing which is why I want the window tiggers and motion detectors installed.

In any case ... VENGENCE WILL BE MINE!!!

I called up my credit cards too see if there was any unusual charges before the accounts were closed. They made the mistake of using the one credit card I kept in the house for emergencies!! They ordered $800.00 worth of something from a place called IPI Wireless in Maryland .. which means that the merchandise had to be shipped somewhere! I called the cops and gave them information to see if they can trace the order and nail these bastards!

Also my freind Claro told me that ordering something across state lines makes this a felony of some sort (not a lawyer, so I'm not really sure) which is on top of the charges of breaking and entering and burgerlery.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 08:56 PM   #53
DDura711
Kindly Asked To Leave

http://www.complaints.com/directory/2005/july/4/16.htm
Check that out Jesse.
DDura711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:34 PM   #54
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'm sorry to hear that Jess. Get yourself a winchester 1300 12 guage.
Nothin makes a burglar crap his pants like hearing the CHUK CHUK of a pump action.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:35 PM   #55
Zurbaran1
Mod Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321
...which is on top of the charges of breaking and entering and burgerlery.
Oh, Oh, burgerlery. I knew that creepy Burger King guy was involved in this.
Zurbaran1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:59 PM   #56
Meta Jon
Daredevil

Quote:
Actually, I've been thinking the same thing which is why I want the window tiggers and motion detectors installed.

I called up my credit cards too see if there was any unusual charges before the accounts were closed. They made the mistake of using the one credit card I kept in the house for emergencies!! They ordered $800.00 worth of something from a place called IPI Wireless in Maryland .. which means that the merchandise had to be shipped somewhere! I called the cops and gave them information to see if they can trace the order and nail these bastards!

Also my freind Claro told me that ordering something across state lines makes this a felony of some sort (not a lawyer, so I'm not really sure) which is on top of the charges of breaking and entering and burgerlery.
If you get the chance give them the ol' two nut split for everyone here on the forum
Hope the cops catch'em
Meta Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 10:03 PM   #57
Teague
Iron Man

Quote:

Nice! What idiots. Hopefully, they were stupid enough to order it and have it delivered to their own place. Let us know how it turns out, Jesse!
Teague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 10:04 PM   #58
Meta Jon
Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurbaran1
Oh, Oh, burgerlery. I knew that creepy Burger King guy was involved in this.
KEEP YOUR WINDOWS LOCKED!!
Meta Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 10:15 PM   #59
Avenger
Galactus

Quote:
We have an alarm system .. the problem is they came in and out through a window in my kitchen (which is what's leading me to believe that this was the work of punk kids and not a pro), not a door and because we have a cat we don't have motion detectors in the house ... something that's going to be fixed this weekend. My brother's best friend works for ADT he's going to come over this weekend and put in motion detectors and window triggers to prevent this from happening again. (Before anyone asks, we have awning windows, not slide up ones, so we didn't think that they could be broken into like this ... we know better now.)

We've picked up the house as best we could and the only things that are missing that we can pinpoint for sure is the jewelry and some blank CD-Roms and blank DVD-Roms.

I have a TON of DVD movies and over 1000 music CD's none of which were touched. They also passed up my digital camera, a 1K Minolta regular camera with a $300 lense, all my electronics and even a high def direct TV box STILL IN THE BOX that was sitting right on the coffee table ... I'm telling you I just don't get it! Either it was just a couple of punk kids or they were the STUPIDEST criminals in existance, which in all honesty, I'm REALLY grateful for!
Sorry to hear this Jesse. Hope they get what is coming to them. They were probable just too traumatized to take anything after visiting your bedroom.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 03:12 AM   #60
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger
Sorry to hear this Jesse. Hope they get what is coming to them. They were probable just too traumatized to take anything after visiting your bedroom.
In that case they should consider themselves lucky they didn't make it into the GARAGE!
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote