Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 01-16-2007, 02:55 AM   #1
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Single-character displays (show us your obsession!)

There's no doubt everyone has their favorite characters. I was wondering how many of us on the forum have displays centered around a single character? I'd love to see what everyone's got! Here's my updated Visionpalooza (the newest additions being the animated Vision figure, a Vision Bean and Melike's sublime Lil Vision painting on the back of my detolf):

Here's a great Pernatar Vision as well as Jess's outstanding RilyVizh drawing on my desk:

And later this year, Hard Hero is supposed to be coming out with a Vision FS statue, there's a Marvel Classic lead Vision figurine on the way and I've still got to get an ARH Vision statue, too. Maybe there's a Vision Minimate coming, too, who knows?

I'm waiting on Bowen's FS Mysterio statue to post my Mysteriopalooza again, and there's what I think is an awesome X-23palooza in the works as well.

Let's see what you guys have!
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:58 AM   #2
rilynil

Oh, these aren't part of a display, but I've got to post this great bit of Perna art that Primal was so great to animate for me:

As well as Jess' perfect Linus Vision:
Old 01-16-2007, 03:04 AM   #3
Alex655321

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
There's no doubt everyone has their favorite characters. I was wondering how many of us on the forum have displays centered around a single character? I'd love to see what everyone's got! Here's my updated Visionpalooza (the newest additions being the animated Vision figure, a Vision Bean and Melike's sublime Lil Vision painting on the back of my detolf):

And later this year, Hard Hero is supposed to be coming out with a Vision FS statue, there's a Marvel Classic lead Vision figurine on the way and I've still got to get an ARH Vision statue, too. Maybe there's a Vision Minimate coming, too, who knows?
Awesome Neil
Is that a vision weeble by any chance in the lower right?
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:08 AM   #4
rilynil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
Awesome Neil
Is that a vision weeble by any chance in the lower right?
Thanks, Louis!
That thing in the lower right is one of the Marvel Beanz line. I really have no idea what those things are for, but I bought a few of them anyway. They're kinda like Mexican jumping beans. How anyone came up for the idea to do them as Marvel characters is beyond me.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:11 AM   #5
Underdog07
Hercules

Neil - did I turn you on to the Beanz? That had to set you back what, $1?

Cool display. I would say Cap is my favorite but I have him spread out and not centralized.

Car50Son has a Bowen Bust costumized into a White Vision. Have you seen it? Here's his site http://car50ns-customs.blogspot.com/

Perhaps that can be added to your list of items to get (or get your own made).
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:19 AM   #6
rilynil

Thanks, UD! Yep, I've got five Beanz now: Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, Spidey and Hulk. Rogue is sending me a few more. They are the oddest little things!

Thanks for the link to Car50n's site. That's an interesting looking custom Vision! That version of the Vision came out when I was away from comics, but I've got that on my list of things to read. I very well may end up trying to get one customized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog07 View Post
Neil - did I turn you on to the Beanz? That had to set you back what, $1?

Cool display. I would say Cap is my favorite but I have him spread out and not centralized.

Car50Son has a Bowen Bust costumized into a White Vision. Have you seen it? Here's his site http://car50ns-customs.blogspot.com/

Perhaps that can be added to your list of items to get (or get your own made).
Old 01-16-2007, 03:25 AM   #7
Underdog07
Hercules

The storyline was pretty good. Byrne did it. You can pick up that whole West Coast Avengers series for a steal on EBay. I think I got the whole series for 20 or 25 bucks.
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:04 AM   #8
JLM
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Nice display Neil.
JLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:53 AM   #9
The Watcher
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post

Here's a great Pernatar Vision as well as Jess's outstanding RilyVizh drawing on my desk:

Let's see what you guys have!
Excellent!

I love seeing single-character displays. We've seen the Punisher, Deadpool and Superman displays which were also great. I wish more people show their single-character displays.
The Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:41 AM   #10
Kirk Durfey
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Someone also showed an amazing Hulk display room.

I don't have multiple versions of any super hero (Beyond 2 or 3), I do have a huge collection of Godzilla vinyl toys though...
Kirk Durfey is offline   Reply With Quote