Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-11-2019, 05:51 AM   #1
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Is Sideshow supposed to list your Waitlist orders in the 'Your Orders' section?

I'm just now looking at all my orders on their website, and I'm not seeing any mention of an item I waitlisted months ago. Then, I go to the item's page, and it says that the Waitlist is full =/

I have the email confirming I'm on the waitlist, but I have no idea where I should look to confirm it.
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:43 AM   #2
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

You would go to Waitlisted items under your account
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:06 AM   #3
DiscoCougar

There it is! Thanks much =)
Old 02-11-2019, 11:31 AM   #4
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Do you actually see order numbers and order details/info for your Waitlisted Items? All my order numbers/details/info disappeared on my Waitlist.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:39 PM   #5
DiscoCougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
Do you actually see order numbers and order details/info for your Waitlisted Items? All my order numbers/details/info disappeared on my Waitlist.
There's definitely something wrong with the system atm. Like, if I go to the item page directly it says 'Waitlist Closed', but then if I go to the item by clicking on the item link through my waitlist section, it says I'm on it. It's weird. But yea, I have no order details or info on my waitlist at all. I do have my email that states that info, but the website is blank =/
Old 02-12-2019, 08:07 AM   #6
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
There's definitely something wrong with the system atm. Like, if I go to the item page directly it says 'Waitlist Closed', but then if I go to the item by clicking on the item link through my waitlist section, it says I'm on it. It's weird. But yea, I have no order details or info on my waitlist at all. I do have my email that states that info, but the website is blank =/
Ok sounds similar to my situation with regards to the waitlist. Ever since the site change, if I put myself onto a waitlist now, I don’t even get an email from Sideshow with the order info for the waitlisted item.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:49 AM   #7
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
Ok sounds similar to my situation with regards to the waitlist. Ever since the site change, if I put myself onto a waitlist now, I don’t even get an email from Sideshow with the order info for the waitlisted item.
likewise. I was like WTF.....
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote