Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 02-14-2019, 03:44 PM   #51
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

I dunno, sure it's one of the top movie moments, but I'd say the Rex attack on the cars is the most iconic.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 05:57 PM   #52
Otter
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Boston_83 View Post
I dunno, sure it's one of the top movie moments, but I'd say the Rex attack on the cars is the most iconic.
Sure... that's why I jumped on the Break-out Rex. But this scene captures the wonder that seemed to be more present in the original film that was lost on all the others.

But I guess you can only see a dinosaur for the first time once.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 02:15 PM   #53
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

So who all ended up ordering this? I literally debated about it right down to the deadline yesterday, but in the end decided not to pull the trigger. Tough call as this is a stunning piece, but I'd rather save the money for the P1 Spino, and their yet to be revealed Raptors vs T-Rex diorama.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 03:50 PM   #54
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
So who all ended up ordering this? I literally debated about it right down to the deadline yesterday, but in the end decided not to pull the trigger. Tough call as this is a stunning piece, but I'd rather save the money for the P1 Spino, and their yet to be revealed Raptors vs T-Rex diorama.
Deadline? Does that even matter, as you’re able to order it locally or through Sideshow anyway?
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 06:50 PM   #55
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Deadline? Does that even matter, as you’re able to order it locally or through Sideshow anyway?
I mean the deadline for ordering through CC. I should have been more specific.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 12:55 PM   #56
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

If they would have posed the Brach standing on all fours I probably would have pulled the trigger. Not crazy about the standing on hind legs pose.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 12:01 PM   #57
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

It looks like the Brachie is doing circus tricks if it's just the stand alone statue.
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 12:18 PM   #58
Z71man14
Fantastic Four

Quote:
I ordered the full diorama. I had to have a Brachiosaur in my collection and have not heard any more news on the Prime 1 version. I think it is beautiful.
Z71man14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 03:13 PM   #59
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

Not completely sold on this one, I'd prefer to have the small scale one from Prime.

Ideally I'd like to get full dioramas of the Rex attack and a Nedry vs Dilophosaur, individual raptors, individual Hammond and an Ellie, and any other character they do like Muldoon etc, then small scale statues from Prime of the other Dinos like the Brachiosaurus and Triceratops. Park gates and visitor centre would be good too.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 11:27 PM   #60
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Quote:
I am also waiting on Prime1 Raptors vs Trex final battle! This scene is iconic though.
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote