Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 10-06-2017, 10:44 AM   #111
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

It will be in the $1000-$1500 range and probably fall somewhere in the middle.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:20 AM   #112
HeromanPunch
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Switch out Murphy head!
HeromanPunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:11 PM   #113
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Silicone face.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:14 PM   #114
clutch
Sailor Moon

Baby food jar.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 02:48 AM   #115
irod
Frackin!

Where do I place my PO?
irod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:30 AM   #116
Atheris
The Maxx

This actually gets made, (properly), high end quality, low ES, it will be my first Chronical order. Just please don’t attempt to cost cut anywhere. A well executed piece like this will sell faster than you can believe, even at a steep price point. Make it amazing, and people will pay whatever the fee to have it. No one has ever rushed to aquire something for just mediocre. So if you’re worried making this piece a certain way or adding a certain feature will prevent people from ordering because of cost, do it, don’t second guess it, just do it.

Don’t pay attention to collectors with “budgets”...it’s not being made to accommodate their budgets. It’s being made for greatness and jaw dropping wow factor. There will always be buyers for top end quality from any industry. Just please keep that in mind while you prepare to blow us away.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:32 PM   #117
aslan_gfx
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
This actually gets made, (properly), high end quality, low ES, it will be my first Chronical order. Just please don’t attempt to cost cut anywhere. A well executed piece like this will sell faster than you can believe, even at a steep price point. Make it amazing, and people will pay whatever the fee to have it. No one has ever rushed to aquire something for just mediocre. So if you’re worried making this piece a certain way or adding a certain feature will prevent people from ordering because of cost, do it, don’t second guess it, just do it.

Don’t pay attention to collectors with “budgets”...it’s not being made to accommodate their budgets. It’s being made for greatness and jaw dropping wow factor. There will always be buyers for top end quality from any industry. Just please keep that in mind while you prepare to blow us away.

Chris
I seconded that

aslan_gfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 02:09 AM   #118
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post

Chris
Thrilled to hear the support.

People get so hung up with quantity over quality in this hobby. Way rather pay double for something that will floor people than 3 pieces that get a "neat" or "cool".

Hope they get the actual painter from the movie again like the did with the 1/2 bust. Translucent resin for the face sounds interesting. Hope they do a large amount of his chest.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:04 PM   #119
daz1999
Mephisto

I hope the shoulders/top of arms are included, it's the reason I didn't order the 1:2 version, I think the shoulders are an important part of his silhouette and posture
daz1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:07 PM   #120
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Won't be much different from our 1:2 bust, possibly a V cut.

I'm making this because I want one, again the last of the passion projects.
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote