Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Any pics of Faye with Spike and Jet?
Check the vid on youtube from f4f.
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 11:23 PM   #242
biomanz
Doh!

I want to order Faye but anyone feel like her expression doesn't match her personality? She almost looks sleepy here.
biomanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 07:38 PM   #243
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Check the vid on youtube from f4f.
Thanks.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 07:38 PM   #244
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomanz View Post
I want to order Faye but anyone feel like her expression doesn't match her personality? She almost looks sleepy here.
I kind of agree. Still a pretty nice companion piece to Spike though.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:47 AM   #245
cigaro
A day without sunshine is like... night.

hey guys, is there any reason to not order from F4F directly if I live in the US?

I wanna grab the exclusive faye, which sideshow doesnt have. But if shipping will be way more or something I wont do it.
cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 07:13 AM   #246
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
hey guys, is there any reason to not order from F4F directly if I live in the US?

I wanna grab the exclusive faye, which sideshow doesnt have. But if shipping will be way more or something I wont do it.
They have a US warehouse so no import fees which is always good. Shipping was less than 50 if not mistaken.
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 06:09 PM   #247
SONICobra
Bane

i ordered spike ex direct no issues
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 04:12 PM   #248
KiDD
Birdman

Apparently Spike is getting a re-release with a 70$ hike in price (350 -> 419 usd for the EX).

It's a quite steep increase, so I wanna ask whether you guys who already own the piece think it's worth the higher price? I definitely would have pulled the trigger at 350 (missed the first one).
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 10:24 PM   #249
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDD View Post
Apparently Spike is getting a re-release with a 70$ hike in price (350 -> 419 usd for the EX).

It's a quite steep increase, so I wanna ask whether you guys who already own the piece think it's worth the higher price? I definitely would have pulled the trigger at 350 (missed the first one).
There’s no price increase for the end of edition production run of Spike Spiegel—his MSRP is still the same $349.99, as we’re just finishing off the edition size due to fan demand (we didn’t quite produced all of the pieces in the initial production run).

Are you in Europe or the UK? If so, due to regulations we now have to show the full prices up-front including the local taxes, rather than adding taxes on at the end. That’s the only way I can think of that you’d see a price other than $349.99 on the website. Since we have warehouses in Europe/UK, there won’t be any import charges added on top, however.
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:13 AM   #250
KiDD
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
Are you in Europe or the UK? If so, due to regulations we now have to show the full prices up-front including the local taxes, rather than adding taxes on at the end. That’s the only way I can think of that you’d see a price other than $349.99 on the website. Since we have warehouses in Europe/UK, there won’t be any import charges added on top, however.
Thank you for the quick response, that clears things up! I reside in the EU, and I remember the first "run" having the price at 350 so I guess the tax etc. wasn't included back then.

What do you guys think; Is the statue + shipping worth ~465 usd? I've heard a lot of praise for the piece, but the simplicity is still a concern for me.
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote