Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 02-11-2024, 01:36 AM   #581
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Maybe they thought it was included, it sounds like they might actually have been produced but weren't packed?
I was originally thinking the same thing.
But then I seen the XM assembly video, and they are not in their box either. That should have been the moment they realized the mistake. That was over 2 weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViO_M28Rubg

Buy the way, this thing is huge and I am worried where this guy is going in my collection.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 03:18 PM   #582
azurepred
Zot

I don't think most people realize how ginormous this thing is going to be. I wonder how many people actually look at the dimensions before ordering. I have a 1/3 Carnage and Venom already, but they are more crouched. This Venom would tower over them.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 03:25 PM   #583
SDguy

I actually sold my PO, because I had the depth and height dimensions switched in my head (and planned to not use the back tendril). It wasn't until I saw that image of a CUSTOM Moducase that I double checked. This think is over 34" tall. I have no where to put that.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 03:32 PM   #584
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I actually sold my PO, because I had the depth and height dimensions switched in my head (and planned to not use the back tendril). It wasn't until I saw that image of a CUSTOM Moducase that I double checked. This think is over 34" tall. I have no where to put that.
I don't know if it was you that I saw, but somebody had a good deal at $1200 shipped. As a huge Venom collector, it was still tempting even though I don't have the space for it, lol. Hopefully, in the next year I can get one.
Old 02-11-2024, 03:40 PM   #585
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
I don't know if it was you that I saw, but somebody had a good deal at $1200 shipped. As a huge Venom collector, it was still tempting even though I don't have the space for it, lol. Hopefully, in the next year I can get one.
I'm sure it'll look amazing with other Venoms, but as you pointed out, I also have only crouching Carnage (SS PF) and crouching Spidey (custom symbiote transforming) companion pieces... it would look ridiculous next to them IMO. I'm just going to sell off those too. Kinda over trying for this trio for this long....
Old 02-12-2024, 12:54 AM   #586
Frankierock
Inhumans

He’s definitely a big boy..here is a pic from RaddTitan.

Really debating on keeping him..looks awesome but, that size. I knew prior he was big don’t get me wrong, but just makes others look so small.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0175.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	168368  
Old 02-13-2024, 12:23 AM   #587
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I'm sure it'll look amazing with other Venoms, but as you pointed out, I also have only crouching Carnage (SS PF) and crouching Spidey (custom symbiote transforming) companion pieces... it would look ridiculous next to them IMO. I'm just going to sell off those too. Kinda over trying for this trio for this long....
Yep, indeed. This would only look good next to 1/3 statues imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
He?s definitely a big boy..here is a pic from RaddTitan.

Really debating on keeping him..looks awesome but, that size. I knew prior he was big don?t get me wrong, but just makes others look so small.
That's kind of what happened when I ordered the QS Venom bust. I knew it was big, but holy crap was it a mistake to get because it was ginormous and heavy as hell. This is probably the statue equivalent to that.
Old 02-24-2024, 12:25 AM   #588
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
Yep, indeed. This would only look good next to 1/3 statues imo

That's kind of what happened when I ordered the QS Venom bust. I knew it was big, but holy crap was it a mistake to get because it was ginormous and heavy as hell. This is probably the statue equivalent to that.
Sooooo, went ahead and canceled this..took a $200 loss, but honestly after seeing Art Statue Collectors video, I just couldn’t do it. 2 large boxes and he’s gigantic. 34 inches high and almost 20 inches in depth and width, and I really didn’t love the texture in certain spots on him. Also shipping him from Cali to NY, no way, easy $250 if not more.
I took the L on this and just put my money toward the 1/3 Darkside Catwoman. I missed the Blitzway one but didn?t want to miss out on this one..plusfree shipping, so the $200 loss didn?t feel as big.
Old 02-24-2024, 12:39 AM   #589
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
I took the L on this and just put my money toward the 1/3 Darkside Catwoman.
Post some pics when you get it, I love that unmasked portrait.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 12:47 AM   #590
SDguy

Quote:
Sooooo, went ahead and canceled this..took a $200 loss, but honestly after seeing Art Statue Collectors video, I just couldn?t do it. 2 large boxes and he?s gigantic. 34 inches high and almost 20 inches in depth and width, and I really didn?t love the texture in certain spots on him. Also shipping him from Cali to NY, no way, easy $250 if not more.
I took the L on this and just put my money toward the 1/3 Darkside Catwoman. I missed the Blitzway one but didn?t want to miss out on this one..plusfree shipping, so the $200 loss didn?t feel as big.
Oh, good video. Yeah, no regrets letting this one go.