Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-07-2020, 04:26 PM   #851
nameivom
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
I know this is an old thread but i cant find my answer ANYWHERE on P1s site. Does anyond know how to change the flexpay on P1s site to pay all at once? Easy on SS but P1 i dont see it.
Unfortunately you have to use the Contact Us link on their site and select "Pre-Order" from the Category drop down menu. Make sure to include your order number in the web form. Since they just came back from holiday on the 6th of January you might be waiting a week or more for a response, just keep that in mind.
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 06:55 PM   #852
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameivom View Post
Unfortunately you have to use the Contact Us link on their site and select "Pre-Order" from the Category drop down menu. Make sure to include your order number in the web form. Since they just came back from holiday on the 6th of January you might be waiting a week or more for a response, just keep that in mind.
Thanks for your help man its greatly appreciated!
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 03:19 AM   #853
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I can't think of what the BIG 2020 announcement could be other than Marvel, they basically have every other major licenses from Anime, Sci-fi, Horror and Video games wrapped up.

Remember this teaser from Tokyo Comic con 2016 announcing a new Marvel line with Pablo Viggiano in charge of the art direction, they probably have a load of these already done and were just waiting to resolve their licensing issues with disney and SS.
If they can't get Marvel, I hope it's an Alex Ross line, like Kingdom Come. P1 teased Shazam ages ago. Maybe it's just something simple like more Hush line pieces that people want.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 12:38 PM   #854
superdude
The X-Men

Ugh, so far my first experience with P1 is not going well. I made the final payment through PayPal for Ultimate WW, but either because of the large amount or the holidays it got delayed and shown as "pending" for a couple days before finally going through. But P1 is still showing there was a payment error on my account and says they haven't received payment.

I replied back with copies of my PayPal statement, but not sure if that will do any good. Really hope I won't have to file a claim with PayPal over this...
superdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 04:44 PM   #855
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

You should be fine Superdude. P1 customer service was away from December 27 till Jan 7th. They are behind right now and will get to everyone as they catch up on the messages so try and be patient. I paid for something a few months back thinking it would go out as fast as my previous purchase but was shipped a bit later for whatever reason. Be concerned if they don’t get back to you by the 15th as they will be closed from the 15th to February 3rd due to Chinese New Year.
eternalblue02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:15 PM   #856
superdude
The X-Men

Well I already got one reply this morning saying they still don't have my payment. But I get the feeling they didn't really look that hard, so hopefully after sending my PayPal statement they'll check a bit more closely.
superdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 10:30 AM   #857
eternalblue02

Now that I think about it, I had a similar but not similar issue like yours over the summer. I purchased their AK Joker and had to replace it twice due to seating issues and a bad paint job. I remember them telling me I didn’t pay or submit a ticket or something and I had to take a picture like you did. They sent a reply the next day apologizing that it was a hiccup in their system. Two totally different reps. Keep us informed.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:20 PM   #858
GhostAsparagus
Frackin!

I just received my first P1 (and first statue, period) and while I'm sitting in its heavenly glow, I'm wondering how people store the change-out parts for easy switching? I'm going to have to put this box well out of the way in storage since it takes so much space, but don't want to have to do the whole opening process every time I want Batman to make a fist. Do most people just wrap the arms/heads etc in the cloth and keep them in a drawer?
GhostAsparagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:39 PM   #859
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAsparagus View Post
I just received my first P1 (and first statue, period) and while I'm sitting in its heavenly glow, I'm wondering how people store the change-out parts for easy switching? I'm going to have to put this box well out of the way in storage since it takes so much space, but don't want to have to do the whole opening process every time I want Batman to make a fist. Do most people just wrap the arms/heads etc in the cloth and keep them in a drawer?
Mine are in plastic tubs under my couch.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 05:45 PM   #860
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAsparagus View Post
I have 2 free drawers in my entertainment center dedicated to switchout parts. I layered the drawers with cheap soft baby blankets I picked up at Walmart, loosely sorted the pieces and placed another baby blanket over them.

Beats leaving them all around the house for the last 5 years.