Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-10-2020, 08:24 PM   #861
GhostAsparagus
Frackin!

Thanks for the input; I'll have to play around with conveniently but safely storing change-outs. I'm probably only saved from a drawer full of spare parts by the fact that I just physically don't have the space to display more than 2 pieces of this size, 3 if they squeeze, and I already had another one ordered before I even received this one.
GhostAsparagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 03:05 PM   #862
GhostAsparagus
Frackin!

Hey all, I’m a bit bummed out after I just opened up my BD AK Bats I got from the P1 winter sale, to find the box and foam were beaten up as though pre-owned, with one of the ears of his cowl broken off. Will P1 be able to fix this pretty easily? Will they need me to return the whole statue or would they be able to send a new head? I’ve already notified them to find out but am guessing it’ll take a bit to hear a reply because of the holiday break.
GhostAsparagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 05:43 PM   #863
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAsparagus View Post
Hey all, I’m a bit bummed out after I just opened up my BD AK Bats I got from the P1 winter sale, to find the box and foam were beaten up as though pre-owned, with one of the ears of his cowl broken off. Will P1 be able to fix this pretty easily? Will they need me to return the whole statue or would they be able to send a new head? I’ve already notified them to find out but am guessing it’ll take a bit to hear a reply because of the holiday break.
I went through 3 AK Jokers with them this fall. First one had seating issues that threw off the whole statue, second had a broken flower and a blind person could have done a better job painting it and the third should have included Scarface but didn't.

It took about 2 months total to solve my fiasco. I was so ticked off at the end I just ended up keeping a Scarface and bought the statue through Sideshow as I have good luck with their P1 pieces. P1 didn't even care about the missing Scarface or the one I pilfered. That should tell you something.

It takes about 2 weeks from the time they offer a replacement statue for it to ship. They never offered to replace the pieces because mine were meh from the start.

Just contact them, they will get back to you and ask for pictures then go from there. You are correct it may take a bit because of the holiday but that may not be for customer service just shipping. Don't misread into my ire, I've had good luck with them as well as many people here. I'm starting to hit more and more speed bumps with this hobby, that's wearing on me with each purchase so I sound cynical. If you have any questions or want me to elaborate on their process by all means PM me.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:43 PM   #864
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decorea White‎ (Prime 1 Studio Collectors Group)
Just FYI folks from what I’ve heard Wonder Festival will have more of a focus on Anime & Video Games.

No I can’t tell you what specific statues will be shown, but just giving a heads up for expectations.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:52 PM   #865
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hope this means Akira statues.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 06:17 PM   #866
Phazed
The Spirit

How often does prime 1 have these sales? Is it only these winter ones that’s just about to wrap up or do they have summer ones too?
Phazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 06:32 PM   #867
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I just hope they show the DKR Armored Batman already. Don’t really care what else they show.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 07:25 PM   #868
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I just hope they show the DKR Armored Batman already. Don’t really care what else they show.
They've got to show that and Zatanna. The wait is ridiculous.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 08:35 PM   #869
Angronsrage1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I was looking forward to lord of the rings and doomsayer
Angronsrage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:06 AM   #870
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Has anybody contacted P1 to see if they can put a longer or extended payment plan on an item that's in stock or still in pre-order but has a few months on there?
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote