Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-05-2010, 11:53 PM   #31
Crossbonez74
I am da law!

What spikes my blood pressure? Hmmm, how about the rediculous chewbacca defense arguements that some on this forum present in debate such is found in theads like the oil spill for example. Its also maddenting how the same folks keep up the same arguements and keep posting the same facts and links over and over. Arrgh.
Crossbonez74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #32
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

And those that do a little bit of online research and believe that makes them educated or informed on any given topic. Sure, everyone's entitled to an opinion but reading and then quoting something off the web, does not make you an expert.

And real estate agents . . . they will be first against the wall when the revolution comes
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:09 AM   #33
twoferflinchin
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Animal abuse. If hurting something is how you get your rocks off, hit yourself in-between the eyes with a claw hammer a few times. See? Now we're all happy.
twoferflinchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:09 AM   #34
DeKind
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

American cliche laziness. it doesnt piss me off just boggles my mind.

Example, my neighbors [married with kids] took a pickup and an SUV to see a friend who lives 600 feet down the street. No they do not have medical disabilities that prevent them from walking and no they were not hauling anything. They're good people but wow. Has walking down the street to see a friend officially become uncool?

Now what would piss me off? Someone policing the road by either blocking the passing lane or intentionally driving slowly. Or how about being stuck behind someone who is completely lost and slamming their brakes on at every intersection but is too inconsiderate to just pull over to let the line of traffic pass? People who park taking up two spaces and d-bags who park next to you leaving you NO ROOM to open your driver side doors.

I have another neighbor who enjoys parking his Jeep in the road even though he has a 2 car garage and a large driveway. He does it just to cause a bottleneck at that point in the street. Completely intentional. I swear one night i'm going to sneak over and remove the valve stems from his tires.
DeKind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:39 AM   #35
Simon Williams
Kindly Asked To Leave

Investing your time in phony people. .
Simon Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:34 PM   #36
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Williams View Post
Investing your time in phony people. .
Old 06-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #37
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

Animal fat, high cholesterol foods, exercise, adrenaline, roller coasters, bluffing in poker .
Fuzzylojiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #38
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoferflinchin View Post
What things, big or small, get that vein in the side of your head throbbing?

For me it's:

People that think you need to be married/have kids after a certain period of time (because that just seems to work out great for everybody, right?).

The d-bags that think that their car is so important that they need to park diagonally across 2 spaces. Yes, I kicked your tail light in.

People that emulate realty tv show "stars".
People that kick my tail lights in.

Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:31 AM   #39
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Going to KFC with a real hankering for the Colonel's secret blend of herbs, spices and grease only to find that they have no goddamned chicken and it will be a twenty minute wait until any is ready. Then, not wanting to wait, driving across town to another KFC to find that they also have no chicken and it will be thirteen minutes until a batch is ready. Are you fukkin' kidding me?!?!?!?! It's KFC. Chicken is all they do!!! How can they not have fukkin' chicken??? That's like going to Baskin Robbins and finding that they have no ice cream. To boot, it was a rainy Sunday night, perfect for families to be out looking for takeout instead of cooking at home. You'd think they would be prepared for that with, oh I don't know .....CHICKEN!!!!!

I went to St. Hubert's and they had plenty.
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote