Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 05-25-2011, 11:30 PM   #21
mjfletcher
Artist
Producer

I agree...I was just anticipating someone having an issue with Superman losing that fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
Who's complaining about the SS beating Superman? The SS would hand him his ass on a platter.
mjfletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #22
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfletcher View Post
I agree...I was just anticipating someone having an issue with Superman losing that fight.
I don't see any scenario where Superman wins that fight.
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #23
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
I don't see any scenario where Superman wins that fight.

We actually agree on something, who would of thought.
HulkvsAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:19 PM   #24
Makkari1
Cyclops

I see the Hulk fans are still smarting over the beating that the Destroyer gave Hulk so they pick a new sucker err........I mean challenger to fight the armor and the result is the same. The Surfer can't even get past Thor and he is definitely not beating the armor. He had better find the host body and kill it otherwise he'll end up busted up with a broken board. Galactus' heralds have always had problems dealing with Asgardians.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:27 PM   #25
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPH4T34M View Post
Again it would depend on who's inhabiting the armour however I believe the Surfer has more than enough variety in the Power Cosmic that he wields to defeat the Destroyer armour.
You honestly think that the armor is just some machine that can only throw punches and a few energy bolts? The armor can fly and rearrange molecules as well as repair itself. Even the Celestials were unable to destroy it totally. The armor just reformed when a new host was found. You have to remove the life force from the armor and if the Surfer does not have that ability he will lose the fight.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #26
ALPH4T34M
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
You honestly think that the armor is just some machine that can only throw punches and a few energy bolts? The armor can fly and rearrange molecules as well as repair itself. Even the Celestials were unable to destroy it totally. The armor just reformed when a new host was found. You have to remove the life force from the armor and if the Surfer does not have that ability he will lose the fight.
I know it's not just some old machine Makk, but like I said, I think the Surfer has enough in his armoury to be able to defeat it, all be it temporary in most cases. Like I don't know, blast it through a wormhole or something, just an idea.

Remember, I'm saying defeat, not destroy.
ALPH4T34M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #27
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPH4T34M View Post
I know it's not just some old machine Makk, but like I said, I think the Surfer has enough in his armoury to be able to defeat it, all be it temporary in most cases. Like I don't know, blast it through a wormhole or something, just an idea.

Remember, I'm saying defeat, not destroy.
Lowering the bar to win? Sure in that case if you BFR an opponent anyone can win in that case. Stop it forever? I don't think so. The armor is rarely ever used for good purposes and you'll never get a situation where the armor is the hero, it was designed to destroy. can the Surfer BFR the armor sure he can, can he overpower and defeat it the armor in a straight fight no.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:59 AM   #28
adee
Green Arrow

There are to many variables and speculation with this damn armor!

Surfer wins because I like him more!
adee is offline   Reply With Quote