Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-19-2019, 09:08 PM   #1811
gomur
The Tick

Amazing reveal. Great movement to the piece and enjoyable from multiple angles. As others have said, I hope the arm debris is removable. The EX is creative but maybe a little distracting? I would've preferred a battle damaged helmet or Cain Marko portrait. For that price, this needs to come with more bells and whistles. Pretty surprised price tag is WELL over $1000 but maybe they'll keep the ES low.

I wonder if Juggs and Rogue will test the laws of physics over time. Particularly gravity.

gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:09 PM   #1812
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I really like this angle, but is it me, or is his head squished in to his shoulders?
Love this one here, such a shame about the price would've looked cool next to rogue.

crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #1813
supermetroid
Teen Titans

^Good point about the balance. He's a big dude and presumably a lot of weight, I hope there's no leaning issues down the road. I do like the pose but wouldn't mind a more grounded one for Juggernaut.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #1814
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I think many of us where legitimately thinking this would be around Thanos on Throne pricing, BUT I don’t think we were expecting the Juggernaut piece to come out this ‘small’ with a nearly non-existent base.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:23 PM   #1815
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I’m going to second, third, forth, pile on to those who have already said it looks like he is tripping. Moving the front leg forward just a touch more would easily change the look of this statue from tripping to charging and being unstoppable. Right now, it looks like Kitty doesn’t have much work to do bc Juggy is falling face first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
All this has done is make me want a cool phasing Kitty statue.
Join the club. I said that in XM threads months ago. I want Kitty phasing through a part of the Sentinel while Lockheed is shooting fire at it too.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:23 PM   #1816
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

For that price they should have included a switch out of Colossus as Juggernaut.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:24 PM   #1817
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Join the club. I said that in XM threads months ago. I want Kitty phasing through a part of the Sentinel while Lockheed is shooting fire at it too.
I'd love to see her in her blue Shadowcat costume. That's always been my favorite.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:26 PM   #1818
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
LMAO wow . . .

$400 more than P1 Hush Superman
$200 more than P1 Batman Who Laughs
$200 more than P1 Poison Ivy

This hits the nail on the head. I normally am not one to hound on price too much but this sort of defies logic. I thought no more than Thanos on Throne. To eclipse that price to me is crazy. I have the Hush Batman and Superman on pre-order both South of 1K. Even with shipping they will be LESS that Juggs. That makes no earthly sense to me. All that being said. This is probably a top 3 character for me and will be hard to resist. As far as the looks. I love it! Its an awesome statue with a creative exclusive but man that price.

And to add to the pile on take a look at the Iron studio Hawkman. $1200 for the closed wing and $1500 for both closed and open. I mean is the Marvel license this outrageously priced!?
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:30 PM   #1819
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Just look at the Prime 1 1/3 Killer Croc which is priced at a similar $1,399.00. That piece will completely dwarf this ‘Juggernaut’ and the QC and paint on the translucent resin was impeccable.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:30 PM   #1820
nearmint
Phoenix

It’s expensive because this is actually a Juggernautbuster. You push a button in the base and a 1/6 Juggs crashes through his chest.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote