Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 01-29-2019, 11:14 PM   #4221
mickey
The Avengers

I may be able to get the My Hero Academia figs with their extra parts. Have to spend more though...
Just want to ask if there's a plan to do more after Uraraka Ochaco? Even if it's not agreed upon yen within the Koto execs, just wondering if the idea's been thrown and Koto is talking about it.
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 12:24 AM   #4222
khrisc
The X-Men

Now that Sosa has left..will Koto still continue the Fine Art Statue line?
khrisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 03:56 AM   #4223
masterlei13
Birdman

koto just put a teaser like post in their new 1/6 line, the artfx premiere. this could be it. i hope koto can confirm it in here if this new line will replace the FAS line. im very very excited about this news honestly.
masterlei13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:37 PM   #4224
Conehead
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post
I'll second that request. Any chance of this happening, Gyoza? Maybe Domino sculpted by the Kuchareks whose style is a perfect complement to Erick's or some of the other talented artists working in the industry?

Bring them on board....
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 02:58 PM   #4225
TheLastMan
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
Bring them on board....
Seconded.
TheLastMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:24 PM   #4226
Squirtle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Any Marvel artfx+ announcements at Toyfair?

Gyoza mentioned there was a new wave coming, was hoping to hear something since the artfx+ New avengers line is done!
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:51 PM   #4227
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

From Kotobukiya Facebook page:
The time has come for the next evolution in ARTFX, and Kotobukiya is proud to debut the incredible ARTFX Premier Statue line. Following hot on the heels of the Asgardian Thor Odinson is the American super soldier and defender of liberty, CAPTAIN AMERICA from Marvel’s modern Fresh Start comics! ARTFX Premier is a high-quality statue line that challenges the limits of product development by capturing characters in the highest possible level of detail, and that premier quality can be seen in every aspect of this patriotic hero.

Thanks to the advanced craftsmanship incorporated into the ARTFX Premier line Captain America is rendered in glorious detail like never before with expert sculpting, injection molding techniques, and revolutionary paint applications. His iconic red, white, and blue costume is absolutely covered in intricate details from clothing elements like the fine grain in his shirt and trousers to seams, creases, and different textures like the hard, overlapping scales of his armored torso and the “leather” of his belt and boots. Meanwhile, Cap’s star spangled Vibranium shield looks amazing with its glossy finish. Even with all of that, Steve Rogers’ extremely lifelike facial portrait is the focus point of this presentation, and it can be enjoyed from a variety of angles thanks to expert paint application capturing photographic realism.

Sculpted by RESTORE, Captain America stands nearly 10 inches tall (1/10th scale) in his crouching pose on the rocky display base. He comes to you in sophisticated packaging overflowing with detail including a marble-inspired background motif as well as an original illustration based on the figure. Additionally, this limited edition statue comes with a certificate with its collector number printed in gold, certifying each piece is a one-of-a-kind original. Captain America will be a beacon for freedom and a centerpiece in your collection, whether you display him by himself or alongside other heroes in the ARTFX Premier series like Thor Odinson!

SRP $139.99

Available in August 2019
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #4228
masterlei13
Birdman

this sucks big time. really hoping it will the 1/6 scale. really thought this artfx premiere line would replace the fine art line. well, its fairly clear now that koto is giving up on their 1/6 pieces.
masterlei13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:02 PM   #4229
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzzell View Post
"and it can be enjoyed from a variety of angles"
Lol, good to know they're not selling us a print.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:34 PM   #4230
Alter Ego
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
Any Marvel artfx+ announcements at Toyfair?

Gyoza mentioned there was a new wave coming, was hoping to hear something since the artfx+ New avengers line is done!
I'm with you. I was expecting a new marvel ARTFX+ line and/or an X-Men 92 announcement. Instead we get a sexy Joker??? Who think that's a good idea???

The new Artfx premier sets look amazing but $140 prices me out. I really want to stick with Koto for my collection, but I might need to move toward diamond select. Their Rhino figure is amazing and is only $60.
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote