Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 08-02-2016, 04:51 AM   #61
Inkedsushi
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Sounds about right. Never owned an aliens piece, will be my first and only. Going to cancel Deathstroke, don't need it. if I'm going to spend over a grand, want something like this with greater detail. And thanks Python, blue one is cool for sure. But coloured for the hangar scene I'm assuming. I probably would have regret it as time went by not going with the accurate version.
Inkedsushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 08:24 AM   #62
Python
Omega Red

It might be your first... I doubt it will be your only

Their Big chap will be revealed soon
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:55 AM   #63
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
It might be your first... I doubt it will be your only

There Big chap will be revealed soon
That's the one I'm waiting for
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:27 AM   #64
Python
Omega Red

Yep, I wanted them all tbh, but with the prices put on them, the Big guy is probably the only one I'll actually buy.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:03 AM   #65
cratercritter
The Spirit

Some of the photos of the BLUE version seems like it is too blue.... would prefer if the blue tones were more subtle blended with more bone/brownish colours. I like the BROWN version better out of the two. Interested to see the final production in-hand photos of these though. Still, I can see how it is difficult to choose out of the two...both versions are cool because the Alien Warrior is cool. If you got the cash for the stash...get both.

cratercritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:31 PM   #66
Inkedsushi
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cratercritter View Post
Some of the photos of the BLUE version seems like it is too blue.... would prefer if the blue tones were more subtle blended with more bone/brownish colours. I like the BROWN version better out of the two. Interested to see the final production in-hand photos of these though. Still, I can see how it is difficult to choose out of the two...both versions are cool because the Alien Warrior is cool. If you got the cash for the stash...get both.

I agree. Another reason why I went with brown. I don't have the SS bust but I've seen it. I really like that dusty/greyish/blue paint they did.
Inkedsushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 10:02 AM   #67
Dreamland
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Any deep Alien fan here know how much bigger the Big Chap head will be than the Warrior Alien head? The warrior head is already over 30" long

EDIT:

Well the Big chap legendary bust is 20" long and that is 1/2 scale so the full scale will be 40" long?!
Dreamland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:06 PM   #68
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

LSB is oversize. The heads should be about the same.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:10 PM   #69
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamland View Post
Any deep Alien fan here know how much bigger the Big Chap head will be than the Warrior Alien head? The warrior head is already over 30" long

EDIT:

Well the Big chap legendary bust is 20" long and that is 1/2 scale so the full scale will be 40" long?!

The heads should be the same size, the Warriors used the Big chaps head with the dome removed and details sculpted in, Sideshow got the sizing wrong on their LSB's.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:47 PM   #70
Dreamland
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Thanks for the info that changes things. If they're the same size I will order the warrior head, blue version. Love the color and details.
Dreamland is offline   Reply With Quote