Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 06-27-2015, 07:53 AM   #1231
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Thumbs up

Excellent DCC pieces there folks! Especially the Icons line, they really display well with the Cover Girls of the DCU series.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:44 AM   #1232
irken_moose
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

irken_moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 01:13 PM   #1233
prescribeddrone
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Hi. So I TOTALLY forgot I was registered here. I wasn't buying stuff from 2012 to like fall of 2014 when I bought a few Marvel Legends and Selects..... and now with (still) minimal space and money, I am sort of hooked to statues. Figures I can put away... anytime. Statues? Not really... (back in the box I guess.)

So yeah I got hooked on the Koto ARTFX+ 1/10 line (not focusing on the entire JLA or Avengers, just favorites) and then I got this DCC beauty last week....

I was seeing how she scales with Bowen Deadpool (I put her base on a 1.5" higher platform to sorta even out the huge Bowen base..

Now...

My main "DC except the 1/10th's" shelf-

Now, not counting that HT Joker- his knee snapped so I binned him..... I have these Hush Jim Lee Mini's.....

So my question is what would look better there, the DC Icons "1/6" scale Harley or the Diamond Select BAS Harley? I had doubts about the ICONS one but the sculptor is good, he did my Bowen Deadpool, right? But yeah, I trust him....

I mean I love the animated look and since I got a few other BTAS figs already I'm getting the Harley/Batman 92' action figures they are out- but not opening them (I usually don't keep figures in box unless I plan to sell them... but they look nice in the box) maybe I'll sell them as a lot or hang them up one day... so with the new Femme Fatales line....coming up...these action figures.... new statues... I'm going nuts trying to figure out what to get with all this stuff coming out in December!!!

Should I just cancel the Harley figure and get the Diamond Select statue and 1/6 Icons? Just the Icons statue and action figure?

AAhhh lol
prescribeddrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 03:28 PM   #1234
HarleyQuinn
The Spirit

We have yet to see the actual icon except one digital image so theres no telling exactly how it'll turn out. However most of the Icons have turned out really nice so far. The Femme Fatales is good if you're looking to save money, but the Icon will end up with more detail.

The Animated Series figures have turned out good too. I don't know if you're interested in just the Animated Series or the classic costume overall, but the Icons action figure coming out in a while has more accessories.

Our knowledge is of statues so maybe look at some action figure resources for more info on those? Hope I could help!

Last edited by HarleyQuinn; 07-15-2015 at 03:29 PM. Reason: typo
HarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 04:17 PM   #1235
prescribeddrone
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn View Post
We have yet to see the actual icon except one digital image so theres no telling exactly how it'll turn out. However most of the Icons have turned out really nice so far. The Femme Fatales is good if you're looking to save money, but the Icon will end up with more detail.

The Animated Series figures have turned out good too. I don't know if you're interested in just the Animated Series or the classic costume overall, but the Icons action figure coming out in a while has more accessories.

Our knowledge is of statues so maybe look at some action figure resources for more info on those? Hope I could help!
It did help indeed. For like 85 dollars the more detail for sure but why didn't they show her but showed Joker? Is she coming out in December like BTSS says? If she comes out in January like EE says, I can probably get the The Femme Fatale version since December looks very busy, release wise.

But I def want the "1/6" Icons Statue as of now. For a little under 100 dollars, I can have a great size version comics classic Harley.

Her animated look is great, since Batman:TAS is one of the greatest shows ever. I like that they're putting out The Animated Series figures, but I have no room to really display them (Joker and Batman) and they're the only figures I'd cherry pick and keep in the box because of the TAS theme. I basically get them out of my love for TAS.

But since the Femme line is cheap for the scale (only $20 more for a 9" statue is great) I can get an animated Harley to actually display with other pieces and not just keep in the box/in a drawer.. because a boxed figure would look odd with my current DCD/DCC stuff.

And If I get the new Harley figure next year (the 6" Icons) I'd open her and put her by my other DC Direct Joker.

But looking at future releases, the DC Femme line looks more appealing to collect and display, hell as long as they stay the same price or less- eventually I can get the Gotham City Sirens TAS style for 40 bucks each if I keep an eye out on the Femme line.
prescribeddrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:49 AM   #1236
XGAMER
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

XGAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:55 AM   #1237
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Iphone 4 pics aren't the greatest but these are very beautiful statues.

Old 07-24-2015, 05:27 PM   #1238
Ebayazn
Frackin!

Yeah the Wonder Woman covergirl fits well with the icon statues. Behold the JL! Just waiting on GL to complete the JL then I am done with this series.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	247.3 KB
ID:	91592  
Ebayazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 06:42 AM   #1239
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Iphone 4 pics aren't the greatest but these are very beautiful statues...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayazn View Post
Yeah the Wonder Woman covergirl fits well with the icon statues...
Congrats guys, New 52 WW turned out great!
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:02 AM   #1240
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

With his friends

PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote