Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-05-2017, 10:56 AM   #621
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Torpedo View Post
I'll give it to the next newsletter if theres no update then I'm canceling.
PCS has already given the schedule for July and August. expect this next year or year end of 2017. I'm not happy about wait but this looks insane. i cant wait to get him.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:08 AM   #622
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
PCS has already given the schedule for July and August. expect this next year or year end of 2017. I'm not happy about wait but this looks insane. i cant wait to get him.
Theres no mention in the recent newsletter so it's pretty much a given this isn't coming anytime soon. No chance for July / August and I'm not prepared to wait until 2018.

After Robocop I'm not prepared to let them hold on to my cash past the original time frame anymore.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:23 AM   #623
dao2
Cyclops

Don't order from any company anymore :P Or if you're just not prepared to wait for a long time after PO then PO from PCS anymore :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:41 AM   #624
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Expectations are generally higher when you're collecting 100% of the purchase price up front. While some treat it like any other statue pre-order others feel like companies lose incentive when they've already been paid. I think it's a fair criticism. This is my first time paying up front and it'll also be my last.

As far as PCS is concerned specifically, all it would take is regular progress updates to ease most minds. If you've missed your deadline it's not a lot to ask given they're sitting on our money.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:02 PM   #625
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

This is what happens when your at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to factories in China
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:39 PM   #626
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Expectations are generally higher when you're collecting 100% of the purchase price up front. While some treat it like any other statue pre-order others feel like companies lose incentive when they've already been paid. I think it's a fair criticism. This is my first time paying up front and it'll also be my last.

As far as PCS is concerned specifically, all it would take is regular progress updates to ease most minds. If you've missed your deadline it's not a lot to ask given they're sitting on our money.

This is my first time paying in full also, which is probably why I'm more tolerant of the delay. I can understand why others aren't. I agree that some updates would go a long way to making such delays easier to swallow and stop people like dirt sadly losing their interest and/or excitement.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:59 PM   #627
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Delays are fine. It is the sometimes questionable QC that accompanies the long wait times that is a killer.

It feels like you paid hundreds of dollars to wait 2-3 years to get slapped in the face in the end.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:06 PM   #628
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Delays are fine. It is the sometimes questionable QC that accompanies the long wait times that is a killer.

It feels like you paid hundreds of dollars to wait 2-3 years to get slapped in the face in the end.

This is my first PCS item so I have little experience. I'm expecting fairly good things however so let's hope this won't be such a case. I have had that with other producers too frequently in the past....
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:31 PM   #629
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Judge Dredd 1:4 scale statues lining up for inspection. Still some work to do before he arrives stateside, but he's looking good!
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:11 PM   #630
BurningRage
Inhumans

Finally
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote