Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 06-20-2017, 09:29 PM   #2071
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Awesome pics! detail looks amazing, by far this is the best Ryu for sure.

Yeah I have a PCS order thats about a year or more late. Best to just preorder and completely forget about it till it shows up on your doorstep. Less stress and a big happy surprise at the end. Cant wait to get this one, canceling now is like giving up right before the good part!
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 12:04 AM   #2072
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

That looks pure insanity.

im super surprised its coming out this quick even.

well done to Eric and the team. Always super fast responses to our questions. Taking us along on the journey pretty much every step of the way. Going above and BEYOND for us.

You guys should never apologies especially to the ungratefuls. This has set the bar in every avenue. I cringe at these collectors who throw shade so easily like little Veruca Salts.

I cant believe how high standard this company has reached and other companies and others collectors better recognise that prototype quality CAN HAPPEN at a reasonable price.

Eric is the elon musk of statues
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:06 AM   #2073
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
That looks pure insanity.

im super surprised its coming out this quick even.

well done to Eric and the team. Always super fast responses to our questions. Taking us along on the journey pretty much every step of the way. Going above and BEYOND for us.

You guys should never apologies especially to the ungratefuls. This has set the bar in every avenue. I cringe at these collectors who throw shade so easily like little Veruca Salts.

I cant believe how high standard this company has reached and other companies and others collectors better recognise that prototype quality CAN HAPPEN at a reasonable price.

Eric is the elon musk of statues
Erick's goal was always to be honest and truthful to everyone, unfortunately with the shipping some thing are out of our control. I am truly sorry, but I know Erick is doing everything he can to help the situation in his power. I hope that everyone can keep being patient a little longer. Everyone from Erick to Glenn still work full time jobs as well as operate prototypez. As you can imagine that is no ease task. Like them I myself do the same. I have a full-time job and help Erick here whenever I can.

I trust he knows what he is doing, he's been around the statue industry for years. I know he has seen a lot of those years, better or worse. I know that everyone put there faith into himself and his company. He's really trying to make a difference not only in the industry, but giving the consumers the best possible quality money can offer. We need people to see and believe in what is being done here. Keep trusting in this company and I promise you will not be let down. This one man's dream coming to life. Please help and support Erick's dream.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:54 AM   #2074
ukshaun
Hercules

The guy on the right looks naked
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:19 AM   #2075
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Lol I didn't even notice the naked Akuma.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:52 AM   #2076
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Erick's goal was always to be honest and truthful to everyone, unfortunately with the shipping some thing are out of our control. I am truly sorry, but I know Erick is doing everything he can to help the situation in his power. I hope that everyone can keep being patient a little longer. Everyone from Erick to Glenn still work full time jobs as well as operate prototypez. As you can imagine that is no ease task. Like them I myself do the same. I have a full-time job and help Erick here whenever I can.

I trust he knows what he is doing, he's been around the statue industry for years. I know he has seen a lot of those years, better or worse. I know that everyone put there faith into himself and his company. He's really trying to make a difference not only in the industry, but giving the consumers the best possible quality money can offer. We need people to see and believe in what is being done here. Keep trusting in this company and I promise you will not be let down. This one man's dream coming to life. Please help and support Erick's dream.
I can certainly understand. I will not be one to rush him or be impatient, for I know what its like when trying to run a business and than working another job. That's a feat in its self...and if not careful his health can fail him, so please be careful and everyone that worked on this as well. Don't over exert yourselves

You go Erick!!! love your work
Mi Pana Hehehe...that means "My Friend or Buddy" in Spanish (Boricua), slang language.
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:05 AM   #2077
Kallix
Justice League

You talk about shipments arriving in the usa but do you know where are the orders arriving in France ? Do you know if they arrived ? I think they arrive separately directly from China right ?

Thank you.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:23 AM   #2078
Kaiju
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

worth the wait for sure. Can't wait for akuma
Kaiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 12:51 PM   #2079
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
Lol I didn't even notice the naked Akuma.
haha yeah. Still working on creating his mixed media (repainted him from Reg to Shin)
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 09:26 PM   #2080
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallix View Post
You talk about shipments arriving in the usa but do you know where are the orders arriving in France ? Do you know if they arrived ? I think they arrive separately directly from China right ?

Thank you.
As far as I know thats a separate container.
I will confirm with you.
Thank you!
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote