Old 01-18-2019, 06:46 PM   #41
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Deleted
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 07:08 PM   #42
French Cancan
Deadman

I agree with Crocodile. Now it's time for a Paypal dispute.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 02:10 PM   #43
CrocodileRock
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

In my spanish page there are different conditions I think:

9. If there is a problem with the product
9.1 How can you communicate with us. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can call our customer service at +44 (0) 1425 462 857 or write to the email address shop@eaglemoss-service.com or postcard: Beaumont House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8TS (London UK).
9.2. The obligation to return the discarded products. If you wish you can exercise your right to return a product, you can return it either in person at the establishment where you understand it or by mail by sending it to us. We will pay shipping costs. You can call the customer service at +44 (0) 1425 462 857 or write to the email address shop@eaglemoss-service.com to obtain a return label.
CrocodileRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 02:27 PM   #44
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrocodileRock View Post
In my spanish page there are different conditions I think:

9. If there is a problem with the product
9.1 How can you communicate with us. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can call our customer service at +44 (0) 1425 462 857 or write to the email address shop@eaglemoss-service.com or postcard: Beaumont House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8TS (London UK).
9.2. The obligation to return the discarded products. If you wish you can exercise your right to return a product, you can return it either in person at the establishment where you understand it or by mail by sending it to us. We will pay shipping costs. You can call the customer service at +44 (0) 1425 462 857 or write to the email address shop@eaglemoss-service.com to obtain a return label.

Strange, but as you saw my post, in the USA is different..
Old 01-24-2019, 10:25 AM   #45
omigeo
Alpha Flight

I got my refund along with my shipping charges, but not the return shipping.

Its to small of an amount to actually try and recover, but at least I got my refund
Old 01-31-2019, 11:44 AM   #46
CrocodileRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
I got my refund along with my shipping charges, but not the return shipping.

Its to small of an amount to actually try and recover, but at least I got my refund
well, glad you got your money back

Also I bought two statues of Mega Batman animated series and what a ----ing nightmare it was..

I ordered one first for 109 eur two weeks ago, no news of it until yesterday, when I received the notification of the shipping.
The second one ordered like three days later for my brother because a 20% discount, and they charged me 120 eur instead of the 93 it said in the page previous to pay. Ironically yesterday this one arrived despite being ordered later.
Well I've been e-mailing them for a week and a half with no response whatsoever until I wrote a review in trustpilot and then hours later they refunded my money, I get they don't have bad intentions but they are a ----ing mess.

By the way, the statue is awesome, is one of the best batman animated series statues out there, it looks exactly as the cartoon, only if sideshow would have done this design...
But shame again in eaglemoss because it did came with a qc issue where the cape and body are glued, which isn't noticiable at all, but it's there.

So long story short, joke of a company, but great statue( if you are lucky)
Old 01-31-2019, 06:43 PM   #47
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
well, glad you got your money back

Also I bought two statues of Mega Batman animated series and what a ----ing nightmare it was..

I ordered one first for 109 eur two weeks ago, no news of it until yesterday, when I received the notification of the shipping.
The second one ordered like three days later for my brother because a 20% discount, and they charged me 120 eur instead of the 93 it said in the page previous to pay. Ironically yesterday this one arrived despite being ordered later.
Well I've been e-mailing them for a week and a half with no response whatsoever until I wrote a review in trustpilot and then hours later they refunded my money, I get they don't have bad intentions but they are a ----ing mess.

By the way, the statue is awesome, is one of the best batman animated series statues out there, it looks exactly as the cartoon, only if sideshow would have done this design...
But shame again in eaglemoss because it did came with a qc issue where the cape and body are glued, which isn't noticiable at all, but it's there.

So long story short, joke of a company, but great statue( if you are lucky)
Sorry to hear of the bad experience you've had with EM. Not sure if its the sale people that seems to be oblivious to any ones issues within that company. Try calling them if you do decide to purchase with them again, but I'm happy that you were able to get your statue and that you love it. That was one of the statue I was eying as well.

BTW, can you post pictures of it please?

That would be great
Old 02-02-2019, 01:53 PM   #48
CrocodileRock

Quote:
Sorry to hear of the bad experience you've had with EM. Not sure if its the sale people that seems to be oblivious to any ones issues within that company. Try calling them if you do decide to purchase with them again, but I'm happy that you were able to get your statue and that you love it. That was one of the statue I was eying as well.

BTW, can you post pictures of it please?

That would be great
Sorry, I can't, my phone screen is dead so I'm mobiless but in this link you can see some in hand pics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrpcmahH...ns_share_sheet
Old 02-02-2019, 03:22 PM   #49
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Sorry, I can't, my phone screen is dead so I'm mobiless but in this link you can see some in hand pics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrpcmahH...ns_share_sheet
Oh my he looks great!!..
Its like a hit or miss with them, isn't it?
Old 02-03-2019, 09:23 AM   #50
CrocodileRock

Quote:
Oh my he looks great!!..
Its like a hit or miss with them, isn't it?
Yes, I tell you if you receive a good qc piece this is worth the money, no doubt, it's awesome. But there is a risk with this company as you know...