Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 03-07-2019, 10:53 PM   #51
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
That's funny. I went to the first one and #20 also. At least I think it was 20. Was 20 the one where Brock Lesnar fought Goldberg?
Yep! Both at MSG.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 02:26 PM   #52
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Yep! Both at MSG.

That's so funny that we both did the same thing. That Brock and Goldberg match was hilarious. The crowd was really giving Brock hell. That whole match was non stop boos and chants. At one point Brock flipped off the crowd.

Also had Eddie Guerrero win the title that night. That was an awesome moment. The crowd went nuts. That piece of ---- Benoit won the title the same night too. At the time I was happy but after what Benoit did I can't think about him without making myself sick.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:28 AM   #53
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

ok. so who is watching Fastlane tonight?
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:01 PM   #54
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
That's so funny that we both did the same thing. That Brock and Goldberg match was hilarious. The crowd was really giving Brock hell. That whole match was non stop boos and chants. At one point Brock flipped off the crowd.

Also had Eddie Guerrero win the title that night. That was an awesome moment. The crowd went nuts. That piece of ---- Benoit won the title the same night too. At the time I was happy but after what Benoit did I can't think about him without making myself sick.
I was showing my son, there is a top 10 out there from Wwe of best crowd chants ever..one of them is from WM 20...when the crowd sings to Brock...Na na na na hey hey goodbye!! Those are the things you can't feel at home..that's why I can't wait to take him to PPV...house shows are great, but nothing tops the Royal Rumble, Summerslam or Wrestle Mania. You just have to be there.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:03 PM   #55
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca View Post
ok. so who is watching Fastlane tonight?
Nah , we were out...besides it's a throw away PPV nothing crazy ever happens , as you can see the day after...
Old 04-08-2019, 01:29 PM   #56
Frankierock
Omega Red

Back from WrestleMania, what a show the WWE puts on when it's an outdoor event...it was amazing...been to 2 other WrestleMania events indoors and it doesn't even compare..from Flyovers to fireworks, music everything is better.
I'm already working on going to next years in Tampa since it's right by my brothers house..so mini Vacation next year no doubt!
Old 04-08-2019, 02:36 PM   #57
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Back from WrestleMania, what a show the WWE puts on when it's an outdoor event...it was amazing...been to 2 other WrestleMania events indoors and it doesn't even compare..from Flyovers to fireworks, music everything is better.
I'm already working on going to next years in Tampa since it's right by my brothers house..so mini Vacation next year no doubt!
Just curious, do you get to see much when you physically attend?
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:54 PM   #58
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Mania was a pretty good. but nothing compares to the Gargano vs Cole match on NXT that happened on friday.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:17 AM   #59
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Just curious, do you get to see much when you physically attend?
Yeah you pretty much see everything..they have the event on every scoreboard and Jumbotron around...you don't miss anything but the commentary. There are even times you see a few behind the scenes things because on TV there is a promo or commercial.
Only thing I think they should change is feed some commentary throughout the stadium. I'm not sure why it's never been done.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:39 AM   #60
danham
Doh!

Hi everyone. I have heard that Ronda Rosy came to WWE from UFC and now she is a champ. Have anyone seen her fights in WWE, is she really a great fighter?
danham is offline   Reply With Quote