Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-17-2015, 10:37 PM   #21
MrYac
Hercules

thanks, I signed up for an alert from Amazon. it's weird that no actual stores seem to be taking orders yet, at least none near me.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 12:19 AM   #22
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Gamestop had them up late. I got mine there!
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 12:27 AM   #23
MrYac
Hercules

i keep checking and having no luck
Old 06-18-2015, 04:50 PM   #24
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
I locked my pre-order in at Amazon on Monday. Says they're out of stock but it also says they're trying to secure more. I would use something like http://www.nowinstock.net to try and stay up to date on potential restocks. That's how I recently secured a pre-order for the MGS: V Collector's Edition.
Lum you rock, I signed up and they just sent me an email alert that Wal-Mart got some. so my order is now secured, thanks again for the tip
Old 06-18-2015, 09:47 PM   #25
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Lum you rock, I signed up and they just sent me an email alert that Wal-Mart got some. so my order is now secured, thanks again for the tip
Nice! Congrats.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 11:16 PM   #26
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
anybody planning on getting the pipboy edition? not exactly what I was hoping for in a collectors edition, but this is probably my favorite franchise from the last gen so i'm going for it.
I was going to then I found out the pip boy works with your cell phone and launches the Pip-Boy app which everyone can download for free! So instead of having this huge Pip-Boy on my wrist I'm just using it on my phone app and saving $100+ plus while the Pip-Boy is cool I would not wear that every time I play this game... I don't think there will be many gamers that will wear the Pip-Boy thru the entire play thru...

But it is one of coolest collectors editions I've actually seen....

Only two more hours until I pick up fallout 4! Can't freaking wait this game will be amazing...

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 11:31 PM   #27
MrYac
Hercules

haha, well I don't plan on ever wearing it. it comes with a nifty display stand
Old 11-10-2015, 04:16 PM   #28
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
haha, well I don't plan on ever wearing it. it comes with a nifty display stand
Yeah it does and I think many will be like you yac and just place on display stand but the amazing thing to me is Bethesda actually made this thing work with power button real turn dials for radio and so on make this one of coolest collectible editions ever produced! But for the money I really feel you and others who purchased should get a detailed art book of all the weapons and art work of buildings, structures, and enemies... Also, it should of come equipped with free season pass for the add-ons down the road! The Pip-Boy is the definitive edition and it should come with everything.... JMO

I got this last night and installed onto my new hard drive and when I was done installing I still had remaining space 99.4% or approximately 4.5 Terabytes left on my hard drive haha... It also installs games super quick much quicker than xbox ones internal hard drive.

After I installed it was about 12:30 and I played for few hours even though I had to wake up at 6am for work! This game is simply amazing and pushes the xbox one and runs super smooth even though it's huge open world... But I'm hooked and can't stop playing, just got home few minutes ago and about to launch it back up... Also, I loaded the Pip-Boy app guys and it's so cool it takes all your Pip-Boy stats and transfers it to the app so you can check it out and mess with it on your phone and it's free! Very very happy and Bethesda is on another level in the gaming world.. This was so worth the wait and the added bonus of including Fallout 3 was icing on the cake!

If you have XBOX ONE or PS4 OR even awesome PC RIG I highly recommend everyone going and picking this up, you won't regret it, I assure you will have fun with this game!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 04:37 PM   #29
MrYac
Hercules

stupid amazon didn't even ship mine until today, so I won't be getting it until at least tomorrow. not too happy about that.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:32 PM   #30
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I too was hosed by Amazon. My boyfriend even bought it for me as a surprise so I could play on my day off (Vets Day).

Didn't show up. Dammit.

I feel so far behind in a game where that doesn't matter
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote