Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-06-2019, 01:01 PM   #711
actionjackson83
Midnighter

what I don't understand is when I ask sideshow for this option, why do they continue to say go get it from PCS it was before the merger, despite PCS continuing to say this??
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 03:01 PM   #712
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
"Trollish collectors" is just a projection of his inability to own his sins. Pride.
Lol he has a lot of nerve saying that while buying a Ferrari and at the same time having to borrow money to keep his "company" afloat.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 03:21 PM   #713
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlvn View Post
Just leaving this here. After more than 2 months of waiting, I finally got a reply from PCS.

This image pretty much describes your current situation.

candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 02:36 AM   #714
wlvn
Frackin!

Lol. I just took the SS credit and be done with it. However, SS did refused to give me the credit refund at first because I initially chose the PSC/cash refund route.
wlvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 03:43 AM   #715
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
what I don't understand is when I ask sideshow for this option, why do they continue to say go get it from PCS it was before the merger, despite PCS continuing to say this??
I got this same exact run around for a year... Even after speaking with Mark.

SSC will not give any assistance if you have an issue prior to their agreement being executed.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 03:29 PM   #716
qz33
Rescue

These same feelings apply here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
It doesn't matter if you deliver 99% of your orders. If you never deliver that 1% you are still a damn thief. Arahom is a jackass. Everytime I tried writing to him he is condescending and somehow tells me he has fulfilled his obligation. Wtf?!?!?!

Also averone aka Alex was on fb and scammed A LOT of people along with some friends of his. I called him out long before others caught on. ARH breeds these con artists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
Listen you nutswinging retard. I would gladly just have my money back if I could. Don't you dare accuse me of this. I lost $700. I'm not a scammer unlike your damn friends. I worked hard for that cash and the fact I have nothing to show for it pisses me off.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:22 PM   #717
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I stopped supporting PCS a while back ago and I return every once in a while to see how the refund process is coming again. I see it's still terrible up in here. Thank God I sensed something terrible early and only had 1 pre-order left before things took a bad turn into a full blown ----fest.

I have sold most of my PCS statues and the remaining ones sell far below what they are worth so I just keep them around since I'll lose money.

For what it is worth I'm sad a lot of collectors arent getting the refunds they were suppose to get already
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:26 PM   #718
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlvn View Post
Just leaving this here. After more than 2 months of waiting, I finally got a reply from PCS.

Holy crap, so Jerry straight up F'd EVERYBODY over?
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:24 PM   #719
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechWestern View Post
Holy crap, so Jerry straight up F'd EVERYBODY over?
I honestly don’t think it was ALL Jerry. The 1:3 Ryu statue was ordered while he was around as well as after and shipped by the new PCS owners. So stop with the BS pointing fingers and pay your customers back. After you settle your debts THEN fight to get a refund from Jerry.
Also, judging how fat Jerry is, they might want to hurry up and get that money because he could very well croak any day. Karma has a way of coming back to someone double when they do malicious things with the intent of hurting others.
Also, I still hope that the new owners continue to have this burden on them because it should not take someone over a year to release some sort of update or press release about an issue of this magnitude. Otherwise just admit you can’t be trusted and find another business to invest in.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 03:04 PM   #720
solidgadium
Blue Falcon

Many of us have been burned by this. I have been dealing with this issue since 8/2018 and Sideshow keeps telling me to talk to PCS and PCS keeps telling me to talk to Sideshow. That Sept 2017 story seems like just another excuse. Sideshow even told me they would become responsible and handle things but now in 2020 they are breaking their word and trying to wash their hands of it all.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote