Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 02-05-2006, 07:26 AM   #1
demonhunter
Kingpin

Anybody collect Gashapons? The latest Tekken 5 gashas are out.

These things are so small(the tallest being 4"),they've got extra accessories like scarfs, extra heads, swords, sash, clogs, sake bottle, knive.

All these are meant as part of the characters alternate costumes.

The good thing is, usually you gotta hunt for all the variants, the Nina with the cat mask, the Yoshimitsu with the horn, but this time around, they are all included.

The set comes in two colours, original Tekken 5 or Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection colours.

But you know what, I did have some fun piecing the small pieces together, despite my hatred for tiny stuff.
I found figuring out which pony tail for XiaoYu was left or right challenging. Is this one left, or this one right....hmmmmm....then there were other crap like that piece of metal like thing that I couldn't figure out where it goes on Yoshi.

The figures come with hexagonal bases. The Tekken Words are imprinted on them. It's a shame they didn't add colour to the base. Most of the figures were meant to be displayed with the extra accessories. Hence if you don't plug in that big sake bottle on Heihachi's back, you have a tiny hole on his back.

demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote