Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-12-2019, 12:42 AM   #2411
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

If I had only just started collecting statues, I would buy the 1/3 on Horse no question. But after my current preorders come in over the next 12 months I’ll probably be at the tail end of my collecting.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:42 AM   #2412
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Duplicated post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:45 AM   #2413
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Old 02-12-2019, 01:31 AM   #2414
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
If I had only just started collecting statues, I would buy the 1/3 on Horse no question. But after my current preorders come in over the next 12 months I’ll probably be at the tail end of my collecting.
I'll be seeing you around in 2021. Guarantee it.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 04:28 AM   #2415
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I'll be seeing you around in 2021. Guarantee it.
I’m sure you’re right.

But I’m unlikely to still be buying a statue every month etc. In fact I’m thinking it’ll be at max 2-3 a year as I rotate newer pieces in, and box up older ones. Not going to be hard to limit myself as I’m streamlining most of my current pieces to superhero movie pieces only, with the odd nostalgic piece possibly.

Though I still need to complete my comic Trinity.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:24 AM   #2416
fernando2
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando2 View Post
Thanks for using my image to crystallize this for me. I am going to contact SideShow and see what they might be willing to do for me.
Well I did contact SideShow shortly after this post and sent them the image I used here about the eyes. They were very understanding and told me that they would turn over the file to their return/replacement section for review and I would be notified of whatever decision was made. Approximately a week later I got an email stating that my request for a portrait replacement had been approved and that a new portrait would be shipped out in the next 5-7 business days. they stated that the new portrait would be inspected prior to shipment.

Yesterday I received notice that the new portrait had been shipped and was on its way with DHL.

So far so good
fernando2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:23 AM   #2417
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando2 View Post
Well I did contact SideShow shortly after this post and sent them the image I used here about the eyes. They were very understanding and told me that they would turn over the file to their return/replacement section for review and I would be notified of whatever decision was made. Approximately a week later I got an email stating that my request for a portrait replacement had been approved and that a new portrait would be shipped out in the next 5-7 business days. they stated that the new portrait would be inspected prior to shipment.

Yesterday I received notice that the new portrait had been shipped and was on its way with DHL.

So far so good
Congrats. Would you repost the pic that you sent them? They turned me down, and I'm curious if yours was worse than mine or about the same.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:46 AM   #2418
Collector craig
Frackin!

Just break off the strand of her hair and tell them it was shipped like that. They will give you a new head. But it’s probably too late now that you already asked once before and didn’t mention it.
Collector craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:47 AM   #2419
Collector craig
Frackin!

Just break off the strand of her hair and tell them it was shipped like that. They will give you a new head. But it’s probably too late now that you already asked once before and didn’t mention it.
Collector craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:47 AM   #2420
fernando2
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Congrats. Would you repost the pic that you sent them? They turned me down, and I'm curious if yours was worse than mine or about the same.
The pictures that I sent them, I had posted on this thread earlier. They can be located around page 190.
fernando2 is offline   Reply With Quote