Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-24-2022, 03:05 PM   #31
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
I think XM would benefit from partnering with other brands and sublease space to get more traffic. Maybe even more apparel. High end statue collectibles are only a small market.

I'm actually interested in seeing this play out.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:03 PM   #32
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"After years in the making, we have officially opened our first flagship concept store in Singapore. We have come a long way since the simple hobby shop that we took over in 1997.

We are incredibly grateful to celebrate this momentous occasion with everyone who took the time out to be with us. Thank you Mr Alvin Tan, Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Culture, Community and Youth for your support and gracing the event. Thank you also to our community of collectors, investors and shareholders, licensors and business partners who believe and trust us.

XM Store is a gallery to showcase all the designs we have produced since inception, a platform to share our knowledge on the trade, art and skills in the collectibles industry, and a hub to inspire and nurture the next generation of creative talents in Singapore. We look forward to growing our communities and sharing the creative collaborations in time to come."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 09:23 PM   #33
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
I'm actually interested in seeing this play out.
Agreed. I would really like to see more brick and mortar places opening up with pieces on display for us collectors to see in person but how to justify for an online business. Somebody open up a gallery and charge admission. Do it.

And I mean for other companies too all in one.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 04:25 PM   #34
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures by Jay Sia at XM Studios Flagship Store

- GRAND OPENING OF XM STUDIOS First Concept Store -

XM Studios Facebook

Old 03-26-2022, 04:25 PM   #35
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures by Jay Sia at XM Studios Flagship Store

- GRAND OPENING OF XM STUDIOS First Concept Store -

XM Studios Facebook

Old 03-26-2022, 04:39 PM   #36
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures by Austin Theng at XM Studios Flagship Store

"My 2nd visit to XM Gallery Store! I had the privilege to visit it last week before it was opened to the public. Once again, massive congrats to XM Studios for reaching this milestone! There are just too many statues to take photos individually... Here are some in-sight photos I took today of the gallery space itself and all the amazing XM Studios statues it houses!

XM Flagship Concept Store & Gallery is a space for collaboration, gatherings for collectors alike, a gallery for collectors to come and take a look at old & new statues, as well as prototype statues. It's also served as a store where you can do in-store purchase of statues (Pre-orders or in-stock, only if available) Seeing all these statues in person is a much better experience than seeing the photos. Come visit when you get the chance to travel to Singapore!"

XM Studios Facebook

Old 03-26-2022, 04:40 PM   #37
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

"My 2nd visit to XM Gallery Store! I had the privilege to visit it last week before it was opened to the public. Once again, massive congrats to XM Studios for reaching this milestone! There are just too many statues to take photos individually... Here are some in-sight photos I took today of the gallery space itself and all the amazing XM Studios statues it houses!

XM Flagship Concept Store & Gallery is a space for collaboration, gatherings for collectors alike, a gallery for collectors to come and take a look at old & new statues, as well as prototype statues. It's also served as a store where you can do in-store purchase of statues (Pre-orders or in-stock, only if available) Seeing all these statues in person is a much better experience than seeing the photos. Come visit when you get the chance to travel to Singapore!"

XM Studios Facebook

Old 03-26-2022, 04:40 PM   #38
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios Facebook

Old 03-26-2022, 06:01 PM   #39
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

The two go well together

Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 10:33 PM   #40
AC_808
Hercules

Wish they paired up Angelus with The Darkness instead.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote