Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-09-2023, 09:13 AM   #11
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Graphics are good and i really liked the gameplay. My Graphics Card is kind of out dated though. GeForce GTX 1650Ti. It is enough to play the game, but i would like to see the graphics on a 4060Ti. Now, that would be the ultimate experince.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 08:20 AM   #12
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Diablo IV is amazing. (: I am lvl 33 right now. My class is Barbarian, i always play Barbarian since the Second Game. I can't spend too much time on the game though... Because if i play Diablo IV too long, i can't sleep at night... The Blue Lights coming from the game on the computer screen or whatever mass me up and totally ruin my sleep pattern... I can't sleep, if play too much game. :/ and i need to get up early and go to work on every mid-week But there is a good news. This Saturday is the begining of the Festival of Sacrifice for muslims, it is a holy holiday. I have 9 days of holiday to look forward to, no work. (: I will play Diablo IV like crazy on this holiday. (: and i am sorry vegetarians and vegans, but Allah demands sacrifice. xD

I declare every goatman that i kill in the game a sacrifice to Allah for the Festival of Sacrifice. May Allah except my sacrifices.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote