Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-22-2023, 09:15 AM   #251
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

They’ll make the bust later. They just can’t say they are now because it would ruin sales for the entire statue orders.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 01:07 PM   #252
Halcyon
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
For those interested, i asked P1 if the shoulder canon for the regular version of the Berserker Predator would have LED light up features, and they confirmed it won't, only the DX and DX Bonus version's shoulder canons will light up, and they also confirmed they won't be making a bust of the Berserker Predator, but that may change later on........
That is what i said.
If you look closer at the provided pictures there is difference between the two shoulder cannons. Both looking forward but one is 'deactivated' and other is bit bigger and 'activated' the center has a led light.

Anyhow i've seen the local prices for this and they can keep it. every statue will be a few hundred more and so on.. These new pred and alien statues will all be
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 07:20 PM   #253
Hutch0o
Birdman

Releasing the busts would hurt their sales for the full size statue and honestly I would prefer they use their recourses on the full size statue line. The city hunter bust hurt the full size statue sales, many people become content with the bust as it scratches that itch for them.
Hutch0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 07:22 PM   #254
Hutch0o
Birdman

I initially wanted Jungle only but after seeing the quality of him in person Berserker is a must for me. I'll also be getting Wolf 100% and potentially an alien or Elder at this scale. If they can knock Elder out of the park I will most likely get him
Old 03-22-2023, 07:23 PM   #255
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

^ I think the disappointment of the base, the underwhelming pose and the doubtful possibility of a roaring head hurt the CH sales.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 07:57 PM   #256
Hutch0o
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shoosh View Post
^ I think the disappointment of the base, the underwhelming pose and the doubtful possibility of a roaring head hurt the CH sales.
Aahaha yes I agree, should have been a city theme base, more upright strong pose not awkward and leaning. The roaring head was included with the DX but everything else ruined it
Old 03-22-2023, 08:00 PM   #257
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shoosh View Post
This. I'd have gone for the FS over the bust if they didn't drop the ball so hard.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 04:30 AM   #258
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hey HutchOo, if you're reading this, i sent you a pm.......
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 02:18 PM   #259
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
For those interested, i asked P1 if the shoulder canon for the regular version of the Berserker Predator would have LED light up features, and they confirmed it won't, only the DX and DX Bonus version's shoulder canons will light up, and they also confirmed they won't be making a bust of the Berserker Predator, but that may change later on........
They say they're not making the bust now, but let's not forget how Prime 1 re-released the big Chap which had a small ES too and starting pumping out more heads from the molds, for more profits. I'll buy the bust but not the full statue, due to the insane shipping prices & the price spike. The bust won't cost a fortune to ship, so they could sell a shi# load of em'...
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 03:51 PM   #260
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
They didn't specify amounts. Matsumoto just commented in a FB thread that they will have "something for Aliens fans that will match the current Predator line scale."

And I don't know if the use of "Aliens" instead of "Alien" means anything or if he was simply referring to the franchise as a whole.
Well, there goes all of my plans, space, and the rest of my money (that I don't have anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
The Commando gif was intended for Xenoburger.
Would you believe I've never seen Commando?

Anytime I see Commando gifs I'm always like "This looks like Dutch but something's not quite right..."
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote