Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-22-2018, 06:11 AM   #1
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
is Triforce still in business

Hi,

I already have a few items made by triforce and have some pre-ordered. I'm lucky to have these ordered with a local retailer and not directly by Project Triforce. Since a few months they are really very quiet. In the past they were never vocal and it took a long time until an item was released. Extended wait times were the norm. But now the don't answer on phones (disconnected? ), emails, facebook, ... So has anyone have any information? I really like to have my fallout gun sometimes, but I think that will be idle hope.

BR,

Wesley
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:06 AM   #2
joyfi2
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I noticed the same thing couple of weeks ago. I thought maybe they were going through some transition phase of either changing management or uprooting their offices. Not really sure.
joyfi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 04:17 PM   #3
joyfi2

I just got a notice from Entertainment Earth a few minutes ago, telling me that my Alien Blaster replica that I had on preorder has now been cancelled from Triforce.

I have to now assume that Project Triforce is no longer in business.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:43 PM   #4
gs013564
Justice League

Really pisses me off that anyone who ordered direct from them is out the money on preorders.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:53 PM   #5
joyfi2

yea that really is unfortunate. I went on their facebook page last night to see if anyone else received cancellations. Turns out that a lot of people for the past 2 months have been posting on their facebook asking them about their outstanding orders.

Many people were saying that they too received cancellations from their third party distributors and that Triforce hasn't responded to any of their emails, phone calls and facebook messages. I was surprised this has been going on for a while now. I never went on their facebook page so I had no idea.

Someone on the facebook page said they're out $1000 on deposits from preorders. Just a terrible outcome for everyone. I feel bad for the collectors for both losing money and also missing out on the opportunity to actually get their products. Very few companies are willing to do those life size replicas of video game weaponry.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #6
gs013564
Justice League

If you like props, then check out QEprops (Quantum Entanglement Props) on Facebook. Dude did a couple of Mass Effect pistols for me (the Executioner and the M5 Phalanx) and they turned out fantastic. Maybe not as quite as nuanced on the shading and what not on the paint, but still very nice.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 05:03 PM   #7
joyfi2

thanks, Im gonna check it out
Old 04-29-2018, 04:00 PM   #8
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Yeah. I have the AA Cowl on preorder, looks like I might be out of luck.

It's been so long since I paid, I'll try to convince myself I havent been robbed.
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 07:13 PM   #9
MegatronG1
The X-Men

This fate will befall other companies who have been irresponsible with their growth. Unfortunately, I could think of a few right now.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 01:09 AM   #10
dao2
Cyclops

triforce had growth? :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote