Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-05-2018, 11:43 PM   #31
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
When you have no idea the conversations/ discussions that go on behind the scenes between mods and company representatives your post is just an ignorant statement making assumptions you are totally clueless of.

And no, we don't ban people for idiotic statements.
Nah it would definitely be an issue if mods started banning each other!
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 03:43 PM   #32
CreativeArtFan
Fantastic Four

I wanted to make a new post but then saw this one.

I am angry, sad, happy and disappointed.

I am angry as appearently it IS normal that I am waiting for my 3k+ dollar refund for 3 months in a few days.

I am also angry as after not hearing for a month after getting confirmation of my refund and sending four more emails (every week 1)Red Ant told me on this forum, yes I became desperate, this is not a customer support tread and go to their cs email. Make a brand new email as new emails will put you back in queue and a new one would help. So I did make a brand new email and now again I am another month further without response.

I am afraid to send a new email as I will be put back in the queue and the minimum response time is at least a month.

I am also angry as in my email I also ask just for a response just to know that they have the request in their queue. But they don't even have the decency as to reply whatsoever since the confirmation of my refund.

I send several emails, went to the forum for help and I haven't gotten any response whatsovever in two and a half months to all my emails. How dare you say not to post on the forum as you DON'T reply to your customer service email.

Is this also normal business for other people here?

I am sad as I do like the company and it is great they are there. They have a beautifull product and great artists working there. I am so happy you do this!

I am happy as I am not alone and appearantly there are people who have or have had it worse then me.

I am in total very disappointed in the company as of this bad part of customer support.
It is the only minus in this customer support which has been ignoring me for 2.5 months now.
Customer support should be you main priority. And you promised better times with the new management. Yes you promised!

I really had hoped I would not become one of those people.

Keep up the good work and fix the refund system.
In the meanwhile they did bill me for the shipping of two other statues.
Asking for money is still possible, processing the refunds not so much.

How is this possible?

I will keep buying the product, just not from PCS directly anymore.
CreativeArtFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:26 PM   #33
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Does this message mean I should've received a refund on paypal?

"Thank you for confirming your Paypal email address for the refund on your Blanka Player 2.

Accounts Receivable - PCS Collectibles"

Because I don't see it in paypal anywhere
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:31 PM   #34
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Does this message mean I should've received a refund on paypal?

"Thank you for confirming your Paypal email address for the refund on your Blanka Player 2.

Accounts Receivable - PCS Collectibles"

Because I don't see it in paypal anywhere
Nah. Getting refunds is like getting their products super slow, frustrating and delayed.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:03 PM   #35
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Nah. Getting refunds is like getting their products super slow, frustrating and delayed.
Makes you wonder why exactly??? Other companies can process stuff in a few days.

This thread is going to become a permanent thorn is their side unless they do something about the refund situation.

I don't plan to order anything new from them until I get my money and I start receiving products in-hand.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:17 PM   #36
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Since I didn't want to eat my NRDs I opted for a store credit. I'm just going to grab something in stock or shipping next month to liquidate the funds and get over it. No more POs here either.

The refunds take 30 business days, which is odd.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:23 AM   #37
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

For those of you who don't frequent face book. They posted this in their group. Making it sound like they're doing us a favor.

I'm about to go hit them up for a few refunds based on delays.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:21 AM   #38
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

The refund process is a huge mess.

I requested a refund in Mid December for 3 items one being She-Ra.

As She-Ra is now delayed and my refund has not been processed do I get a full refund or a partial one?
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:37 PM   #39
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
The refund process is a huge mess.

I requested a refund in Mid December for 3 items one being She-Ra.

As She-Ra is now delayed and my refund has not been processed do I get a full refund or a partial one?
I just found out last night that on their website they said they MAY refund your NRD if an item is delayed for 90 days or more. If that's the case for she-ra I would definitely demand your full deposit. If they refuse, you can contact your bank and file a case against PCS and request a charge back...but you should give PCS a chance to make it right before you go that extent.

It's what I plan to do for Roxy and Poison who went from a Jan 2018 to a May-July release date. That's a 4 - 7 month delay....and I doubt it's going to be on the lower end of that number.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:00 PM   #40
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
I just found out last night that on their website they said they MAY refund your NRD if an item is delayed for 90 days or more. If that's the case for she-ra I would definitely demand your full deposit. If they refuse, you can contact your bank and file a case against PCS and request a charge back...but you should give PCS a chance to make it right before you go that extent.

It's what I plan to do for Roxy and Poison who went from a Jan 2018 to a May-July release date. That's a 4 - 7 month delay....and I doubt it's going to be on the lower end of that number.
I read the MAY as will be refunded because earlier it states NRD will not be refunded. This is the only time it will be refunded.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote