Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 05-23-2019, 05:17 PM   #191
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Production sample video is on Radd Titan of this piece. Looks amazing.
Looks great! Going to wait until we see it getting closer to release cause who knows how representative this is of the final product.

I do have the hmo piece on po and I'm still waiting to see what that piece will actually be!

All I all it did help my interest!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 08:23 PM   #192
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Looks great! Going to wait until we see it getting closer to release cause who knows how representative this is of the final product.

I do have the hmo piece on po and I'm still waiting to see what that piece will actually be!

All I all it did help my interest!
I have both PO a and confident will come through.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:41 PM   #193
abubakarhimself
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Production sample video is on Radd Titan of this piece. Looks amazing.
Indeed it does!
abubakarhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 07:05 AM   #194
French Cancan
Deadman

AMaizing. And I see the Artgerm art in the portrait.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:42 AM   #195
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
Great Work, just Pre Order mine today!

I first saw the Infinity Studio version, very beautiful, then came HMO and I was like WOW, very nice (just the face that isn´t really Mai for me), but when I saw this one, just blow my mind! Congratulations Kinetiquettes, all 3 are beautiful and great works, but this one is a real step beyond. I really, really hope that the final version keep that quality, special in the face, it´s beautiful, I think it´s one of the most beautiful gaming statues I ever saw. The flames have LEDs? Just curious.

It´s going to be a long wait now (1 and a half year) but I have the perfect place for her!

Kinetiquettes, you guys should make Street Fighter ladies like this! 1/4 Scale, eyes, skin, all like this, and with all that great artistic work, I liked the action in the Femme Fatalle line, but we still doesn´t have a really beautiful Chun li or Cammy in the market, I mean with diorama base and all, for me PCS never really hit the soul of Chun Li... I´m still waiting a version of her to have.
Thanks for the kind words. We really want to do the best we can for every piece especially when there is tough competition. And about that 1/4 future ladies.... all we can say for now is Artgerm is going to be working with us in the long run to bring more of those. Stay very tuned
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 03:26 PM   #196
No1
The Avengers

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
Thanks for the kind words. We really want to do the best we can for every piece especially when there is tough competition. And about that 1/4 future ladies.... all we can say for now is Artgerm is going to be working with us in the long run to bring more of those. Stay very tuned
I'll keep an eye on it!
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 02:02 PM   #197
No1
The Avengers

Are Kinetiquettes going to show up on "Wonder Festival 2019 - Summer" this weekend? We´re going to have some news?
Old 07-30-2019, 06:22 PM   #198
Foxgod
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
Awesome, hoping for Cammy, Mortal Kombat 9 Mileena, Chun Li, Final Fight Maki, Morrigan and Mortal Kombat 11 Kitana.
with some luck some of those will be among his work.
Foxgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:11 PM   #199
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxgod View Post
Awesome, hoping for Cammy, Mortal Kombat 9 Mileena, Chun Li, Final Fight Maki, Morrigan and Mortal Kombat 11 Kitana.
Lot of fun suggestions.

Dead or Alive has plenty of options as well.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:43 AM   #200
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxgod View Post
I liked your dreams lol

If you look at the Artgerm arts of gaming ladies, you really can see a lot of options, if that partnership Kinetiquettes/Artgerm continue that´s is a kind of collection that I would not miss a single one, I just love the art of that guy!

And if you look at any top list of female in gamings, we can always see in the top 5 or top 10 the same names, based on that, and thinking in what we never haved too, my dreamlist would be:

1 - Chun Li / Cammy (dispense words, ok there's a lot of statues of these two, but take a look of what Artgerm do with Chun Li, oh man, this is better than anything that was make it until today)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chun Li.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	389.6 KB
ID:	124790 Click image for larger version

Name:	Chun Li 2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	377.7 KB
ID:	124791 Click image for larger version

Name:	Chun Li 3.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	376.7 KB
ID:	124792

2 - Samus Zero Suit (c´mon we still don´t have a 1/4 scale statue of this wonderful woman in her Zero Suit, and she is one of the most iconic females in games, first place in almost every list)

Name:	Samus.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	411.8 KB
ID:	124793

3 - Jill Valentine / Claire Redfield (There´s no statues of Resident Evil female characters, just some non licensed ones)

4 - Faith Connors (Mirror´s Edge, I just love her, and she have a huge fandom, think about how amazing that statue could be, she practice parkour, so will be tons of interesting action positions, and we don´t have a single statue of her, just that terrible collectables version of the game)

Name:	Faith 2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	306.4 KB
ID:	124795

5 - Sophitia (She´s the face of Soul Calibur and yet, no statue of her ever! Just that small and ok collectable version of Soul Calibur 6 that I have, but I want a big one)

Now picking some others that we already have good statues, but we can accept new ones too!

6 - Kitana / Mileena (We have PCS´s versions, 1/3 Mileena was very good, but no good 1/4 scale)

7 - Sarah Kerrigan (Classic Queen of the Blades, she already have an amazing 1/4 version of Sideshow, but that was long ago, there´s space for another one, and she´s the kind that grabs your atention between a lot of others)

8 - Morrigan / Lilith (HMO´s version is definitive for me, they really knock out the park any other try, unless... that we have both together, maybe!

Name:	Morrigan and Lilith.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	242.6 KB
ID:	124794

9 - Lara Croft (Well, that one we always have lot of options around there, so I would not put as a priority)