Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 11-16-2017, 09:16 AM   #181
Manu81
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Production sample
Can't wait to receive it. Chromed teeth looks awesome to me and also I can appreciate different color tonalities than just black. So very happy too with paintjob.
About the dome, this is not a good photo to appreciate it. Too much light on it. We need to see more photos
Manu81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 03:58 AM   #182
Masa_yodamorph
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Just watched Neny’s vid on the production piece of this. If that’s what we get, I will be super happy. F’n pumped for this.

Ps. 1/3 Alien Queen bust in the near future, Scar bust and CP posted the Wolf bust today.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 04:52 AM   #183
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

Glorious piece!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9zCTTBDk5Q
Phil the sixth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:49 AM   #184
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Just watched Neny’s vid on the production piece of this. If that’s what we get, I will be super happy. F’n pumped for this.

Ps. 1/3 Alien Queen bust in the near future, Scar bust and CP posted the Wolf bust today.
I really love that queen bust, but I think sideshow has the better pose, anyway if you had to guess a price for the queen how bad would it be its 1/3 right?
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 11:41 AM   #185
Manu81
The Spirit

This bust is the most beautiful and accurated alien prop for sure!! And it will be mine in...3 months?lol!! And jst a few months later..the maquette!!2018 will be a wonderful year..hahaha
Old 12-29-2017, 12:03 PM   #186
Python
Omega Red

I do wish this were priced more in line with the others. But I am still incredibly tempted. I'm trying to decide between this and the 1/3 maquette.... Or figure out if I can afford both?
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 01:17 PM   #187
Masa_yodamorph
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
I really love that queen bust, but I think sideshow has the better pose, anyway if you had to guess a price for the queen how bad would it be its 1/3 right?
No idea on price, your guess would be my guess. Around/in between the 2 Giger pieces? 1/3 and assuming the Queen is 15ft, it will be BIG. So pretty expensive, I assume. I hope it’s the Queen from Aliens. I know I’m in the minority, but I don’t even need the arms and bust. Just like the head they displayed a year or two ago would be perfect for me.

As for this bust, for a mass produced piece they’ve done a great job imo. Assuming we get what’s in that video.

@Manu, the chromed teeth look beautiful!
Old 12-29-2017, 01:18 PM   #188
Masa_yodamorph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
I do wish this were priced more in line with the others. But I am still incredibly tempted. I'm trying to decide between this and the 1/3 maquette.... Or figure out if I can afford both?
You know you want both lol. Time to sell off some old pieces? I’ve already sold off 1/3 of my collection to fund for this alien craze.
Old 12-29-2017, 05:55 PM   #189
Manu81
The Spirit

Yeah python! Come to the dark side!! Lol
Old 12-29-2017, 10:47 PM   #190
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
No idea on price, your guess would be my guess. Around/in between the 2 Giger pieces? 1/3 and assuming the Queen is 15ft, it will be BIG. So pretty expensive, I assume. I hope it’s the Queen from Aliens. I know I’m in the minority, but I don’t even need the arms and bust. Just like the head they displayed a year or two ago would be perfect for me.

As for this bust, for a mass produced piece they’ve done a great job imo. Assuming we get what’s in that video.

@Manu, the chromed teeth look beautiful!
Your not in the minority, aliens queen rocks but It's the AVP2 queen
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote