Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-19-2021, 05:04 AM   #621
Amazing Peter
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
For Wednesday or Friday?
Friday
Amazing Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 08:15 AM   #622
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Charging on 21st for me, so looks like they made it off the ship...

We shall see ...

I got charged on Sept 22nd for my Deadpool EX. It has been "preparing to ship" ever since. And no sign of movement at all.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 07:03 PM   #623
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
We shall see ...

I got charged on Sept 22nd for my Deadpool EX. It has been "preparing to ship" ever since. And no sign of movement at all.
Probably that stuff isn't produced yet
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 07:18 PM   #624
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by becakbagus View Post
Probably that stuff isn't produced yet

If you're familiar with Sideshow, you'd know they charge you only if they know the statue is going to be in their warehouse. However, Sideshow didn't anticipate the log jam of cargo ships off the port of Los Angeles.

If the Deadpool statue is still stuck in one of those cargo ships, then chances are this Symbiote Spider-Man statue is also stuck in one of those cargo ships. Just my guess.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:32 PM   #625
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
If you're familiar with Sideshow, you'd know they charge you only if they know the statue is going to be in their warehouse. However, Sideshow didn't anticipate the log jam of cargo ships off the port of Los Angeles.

If the Deadpool statue is still stuck in one of those cargo ships, then chances are this Symbiote Spider-Man statue is also stuck in one of those cargo ships. Just my guess.
Yeah, but back then the sh!t was just hitting the fan. Now, Sideshow should know the fan is already covered in sh!t, so to keep sending out notices before they're ready would be a dick move, or at least incompetent.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 08:43 PM   #626
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Yeah, but back then the sh!t was just hitting the fan. Now, Sideshow should know the fan is already covered in sh!t, so to keep sending out notices before they're ready would be a dick move, or at least incompetent.

Actually, there was already a log jam of cargo ships before SSC charged customers for the Deadpool PF. Yet they charged customers anyway.

If I was one of the customers that got the notice for this Synbiote Spider-Man statue, I would call SSC to make sure they have the statue in warehouse before they charge my card.

I get the feeling that their system will charge customers automatically if the system still shows that the statue will be at warehouse at a certain date ...even if the statue is not physically there. And by the time SSC figures out that the statue is delayed at the port, it's too late and they've already charged customers.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:13 PM   #627
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
My guess.

As others have stated, the Deadpool statues were charged weeks ago with no movement still.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 09:45 PM   #628
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I honestly this statue is a masterpiece.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 05:37 AM   #629
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

My LCS stated he received info the statue was shipping to him next week . Is this just hot air ? I’ve followed this thread is it safe to say there is no way it’s shipping yet? I’m in Canada
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 09:59 AM   #630
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
My LCS stated he received info the statue was shipping to him next week . Is this just hot air ? I’ve followed this thread is it safe to say there is no way it’s shipping yet? I’m in Canada
Mine ships this week (US)
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote