Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-04-2022, 11:50 PM   #41
chalback
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Looks good cant wait, I just hope its lighting or flash because that base looks really washed out compared to what's on the site.

chalback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 09:09 AM   #42
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I just got my shipping notice for this, should have it in hand next week. Anyone else have this yet?
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 10:00 AM   #43
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
I just got my shipping notice for this, should have it in hand next week. Anyone else have this yet?
Congrats, can't wait for your video review.
VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 06:54 AM   #44
BigMo

I got this today, and WOW blown away. Out of the best Prime 1 JP pieces, this is one where the photos don't come anywhere near to seeing this in person.
First up let me say, everything fit perfectly, no issues with pegging anything in, I know in the past some of us have had issues with pegs not fitting in.
What impresses me so much, is everything that is going on with this piece, it has so much happening, it has great depth, I feel like every square inch of this base is capturing this exact scene in the movie, and the addition of Owen Brady is the final touch. The bonus sphere that comes with the deluxe is much bigger than you think, and fits in the scene perfectly.
Here are some photos and the unboxing vid if you are on the fence. If you are a Jurassic Park fan, you won't be disappointed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh4YvcPE5Zg&t=1s
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5021.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	160473   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5020.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	160474   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5019.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	160475   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5018.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	160476  
Old 03-30-2023, 11:48 AM   #45
chalback
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
I got this today, and WOW blown away. Out of the best Prime 1 JP pieces, this is one where the photos don't come anywhere near to seeing this in person.
First up let me say, everything fit perfectly, no issues with pegging anything in, I know in the past some of us have had issues with pegs not fitting in.
What impresses me so much, is everything that is going on with this piece, it has so much happening, it has great depth, I feel like every square inch of this base is capturing this exact scene in the movie, and the addition of Owen Brady is the final touch. The bonus sphere that comes with the deluxe is much bigger than you think, and fits in the scene perfectly.
Here are some photos and the unboxing vid if you are on the fence. If you are a Jurassic Park fan, you won't be disappointed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh4YvcPE5Zg&t=1s
Looks awesome man congrats! Great vid turned out very nice, In the vid i happened to see not sure if the reflection or anything but your sign that says Tyrannosaurus Rex is it damage at the top?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jp.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	160479  
chalback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 05:22 PM   #46
BigMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalback View Post
Looks awesome man congrats! Great vid turned out very nice, In the vid i happened to see not sure if the reflection or anything but your sign that says Tyrannosaurus Rex is it damage at the top?
Good pick up, yea it looks like it has been rubbing on the packaging during transit and has rubbed off some of the silver paint. I didn't notice it at first, as your eyes don't really go there.
Old 03-31-2023, 11:07 PM   #47
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Good pick up, yea it looks like it has been rubbing on the packaging during transit and has rubbed off some of the silver paint. I didn't notice it at first, as your eyes don't really go there.
For the price of these things, they really need to go back to the soft cloth to help with that. I seem to get rubs like that on every statue that uses paper.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 03:16 AM   #48
Gpilko87
Frackin!

Hello guys & girls, I have one of these exclusive pieces for sale in the UK so a UK based collector would be ideal if possible. It is in an immaculate condition and only briefly displayed inside a moducase. It is currently listed for sale on eBay or people can direct message me through here if interested.
Gpilko87 is offline   Reply With Quote