Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-26-2020, 04:51 PM   #11
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
Looks like you have been scammed by Jerry and not the new owners. Didn't they already said they're in a legal trial with him?
They've been stringing everyone along for years with that whole "legal" bs. When people start getting on them they pull the whole "we will be making a statement soon" and nothing ever happens.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 06:06 PM   #12
Python
Omega Red

Can't speak for the company as I only own one thing from them (Modern Dredd) But I look forward to seeing this. Presumably SSC will distribute it anyway?
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 09:26 PM   #13
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
That's pretty crazy. What do they say when you contact them?
There is no one to contact.... No one answers the previous phones that were there and now not in service. SSC says they can't get a hold of anyone. No one answers/replies to emails. If you bring up a simple question in their FB group of an update you get banned or it gets censored/removed promptly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
Looks like you have been scammed by Jerry and not the new owners. Didn't they already said they're in a legal trial with him?
My pieces were returned under the new ownership......... The shipping labels and arrival dates prove that. I have been in contact with both of the new owners a few times. They want me to stop posting... In the beginning and was assured I would get refunded for the returns, then it turned into you will get SSC credit, then refund in my PP account by the end of the week, 3 months, July 2019 I was told it would be in may Paypal account by Dec 2019 guaranteed. It has been almost 2 years of EVERY excuse you can imagine....

PCS, Mark/Tony I know you check these forums... Just refund, issue credit, return or give me merchandise for what you owe. I'm not asking for a penny more...

I may be one of the loudest but I am not alone in how many these guys have screwed over. Seriously don't know how anyone that calls themselves a collector can support PCS currently.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 09:27 PM   #14
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Jerry was a stand up guy IMO. These new guys are difficult. Took me months to get my money back and it was just a credit on Sideshow. Never ordering any of their stuff again. Thieves.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:12 AM   #15
snakej32
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
Jerry was a stand up guy IMO. These new guys are difficult. Took me months to get my money back and it was just a credit on Sideshow. Never ordering any of their stuff again. Thieves.
What happened with your order?
snakej32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 06:14 PM   #16
Heyzeus87
Doh!

Is there progress pics?
Heyzeus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 07:59 PM   #17
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyzeus87 View Post