Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #101
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
No, it's still there. I just checked.

I'm surprised more people aren't going on Syco's Facebook page and writing comments. I don't mean rude unprofessional ones, but comments that would warn people or cause them to think twice about the company.
My bad, it shifted with the recent posts.

Seems more people are coming out and blowing their FB page up now too.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #102
HairyAsHell
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I've been following everything for a while. Thought I'd post this cuz if its one thing I learnt from all its as the Joker said "if you are good at something, never do it for free"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oWXYoD7wfOs
HairyAsHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #103
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:

I'm surprised more people aren't going on Syco's Facebook page and writing comments. I don't mean rude unprofessional ones, but comments that would warn people or cause them to think twice about the company.
I just posted a comment on their FB page. Will probably be deleted in about 3 minutes.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #104
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post
''I am sorry that We/I have to make another apology/statement again. I am not going to write a long statement or explanation here,. There is a lot of things being said and accusations being made, but what I want to let everyone know is that, Yes there is no Smoke without Fire. I am not totally innocent of some of these things, but things are being blown out of proportion.''

$120,000 fraudulently stolen is not out of proportion, cheating your own mother and father, cheating me out of 1 years work, cheating PBM, Microsoft and Wise Unicorn out of thousands of pounds cannot be put aside by a simple comment of 'blown out of proportion!

'' I dont want to start or get into a mud slinging contest.''

Why not? I can go all day, i have the UK police on my side!

''I have made mistakes in my past and trusted certain people, I am only human I was sometimes over enthusiastic but just wanted to succeed and try to do something good with my life.''

Then why ruin it with your cheating lies? And you're obviously doing the same thing again hence this whole situation, and name one just ONE person that cheated you? You stayed at my home you played with my children then you made me sculpt illegal statues by showing me fraudulent licenses! Never mentioned $20,000 owing to PBM, stole credit cards for prostitutes, sent 250 NG2 staues to PBM that wasn't even licensed? And caused an innocent man to lose his home, So tell us all Darren who ever cheated you? And if you are so innocent then why not retutrn to the UK to face justice?
thats it bud. dont hold back. let it all out. the truth needs to be told from all who have been effected by this scumbag. to sit by and say nothing is a crime in itself. your doing the right thing man in letting everyone know the truth about this puke.
he dont dare to make any comments due to the fact that its only going to make him look even more fraudulent than he already is. not to mention he doesn't have the answers, well more like lies to cover up the truth that your bombarding him with. its like a Kenshiro hokuto dubhe shattering palm of truths.
i love your style man. keep on:thmbs2:

Quote:

oh they are. as we speak. and more will follow im sure. but Darren Jonathan Martin will just delete them anyway. just like he has with the announcements and apologies that were up on there. kind of funny how he said he didn't have the time to handle the website and FB page or the forums to take care of things. hhmmm wonder who is doing all of that now?
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #105
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyAsHell View Post
I've been following everything for a while. Thought I'd post this cuz if its one thing I learnt from all its as the Joker said "if you are good at something, never do it for free"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oWXYoD7wfOs
thanks for sharing that man. its some awfully good advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
I just posted a comment on their FB page. Will probably be deleted in about 3 minutes.

Chris
yeah man just saw that. very well said. good job man.
and your probably right. he will just have it deleted along with all the rest. but hopefully their page gets a barrage of comments that he cant keep up with.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:43 AM   #106
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

One of Peter's comments is gone already, surprised the other 2 are still up.

It's sad seeing some people on there who are clearly uninformed writing this off as a troll attempt from the message boards.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #107
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

I think the important thing is to remember to write things straight to the point, but remain respectful and professional. The angrier a statement is written, the less believable it is to those who have no idea what is going on. And those are the people you want to communicate to, not the ones that already know.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #108
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

He may be asleep right now, this may be why he is not editing anything, Hong Kong time , you know? With Eduardo gone there's no one else there to handle the FB page.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:18 PM   #109
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
One of Peter's comments is gone already, surprised the other 2 are still up.

It's sad seeing some people on there who are clearly uninformed writing this off as a troll attempt from the message boards.
yeah thats not surprising.
i agree it is sad. if they only knew what was actually going on in here and the CH they would have a better understanding for it.

Quote:
I think the important thing is to remember to write things straight to the point, but remain respectful and professional. The angrier a statement is written, the less believable it is to those who have no idea what is going on. And those are the people you want to communicate to, not the ones that ready know.
good point Andrew. actually a very good point man.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #110
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
He may be asleep right now, this may be why he is not editing anything, Hong Kong time , you know? With Eduardo gone there's no one else there to handle the FB page.
thats true. but what about the slutjunkie person who is in the UK. i think Gannon posted a link to her/his.??? FB gage a few pages back. could be her/him doing it...