Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-19-2013, 03:49 AM   #501
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
yeah i think everyone should. the more the better.
you can see his email in the lower right hand corner on his banner at the top of his personal site http://kenneyhill2.daportfolio.com/about/.
but if he signed a contract he may be bound now. but its worth a shot right?
definitely contact him. he should be warned!

EDIT: at least direct him to this thread.

Last edited by Gannon; 03-19-2013 at 03:49 AM. Reason: more info
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:28 AM   #502
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

More delays from Syco. Keep in mind, this statue was originally supposed to be out in October of last year.

"Your Noob Saibot statues shall not remain on hold for much longer! We are working hard to deliver this product to you ASAP. Factory boxes were not up to standard with our superiors' demands and they were rejected. We had no choice but to redo the outer packaging. For this reason your Noob Saibot collectible was delayed, but, it should be on its way soon. We will continue to keep you posted. We sincerely apologize for these unfortunate delays and we kindly thank you for your patience."

Some replies...the last one regarding the Sub Zero fatality statue has been asked by that guy for the past 2 months and they continue to ignore him

aw nooooo more delay on my NS

i dont understand what a pyramid is doing in between noob and the shadow....doesnt even fit his storyline or anything.

can we pretty please have an update on the fatality statue? Im considering cancelling at the moment, Please tag me if you intend on answering
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #503
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

well what they really are saying is this..
" "Your Noob Saibot statues shall remain on hold longer! We aren't working hard to deliver this product to you ASAP. our excuse for this is (and we hope you will believe us) Factory boxes were not up to standard with our superiors' demands and they were rejected again. but its not really the boxes that were rejected it was the sculpt itself and paint job, again. For this reason your Noob Saibot collectible was delayed, but, it should be on its way soon but we dont know when that will be. We will continue to try and keep you posted but we cant promise you anything. We sincerely apologize for these unfortunate delays again. and we kindly thank you for your patience and money to help keep us afloat while we shuffle funds around to prevent us from going under because Darren Jonathan Martin doesn't know how to run a business and only knows how to screw people."
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #504
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Oh my, another satisfied customer on FB

"I never got an email back on where to send my statue MR Martin. I agreed to your terms for a refund yet I never got the prpoper info to send you the statue. You stated that I will be banned from here if I continue yet you just leave me hanging once again. If you ban me from here then it will be an admission of guilt not standing by your product. I am still prepared to take drastic action on this issue. I agreed to your terms now send me the shipping information."
---------------------------------------------------

Re Sub Zero

Jonathan Martin (syco.prod@gmail.com)

2/25/13

Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.
Show content|I trust syco.prod@gmail.com. Always show content.

Dear Lucas,

We have already spoken to you about your issue several times and you continue to refuse to understand that we do NOT have any more 18" Sub-Zero statues, that we cannot send you any replacements and that we cannot substitute your statue for another one as you have been demanding.

You are the only costumer who has ever reported any issues concerning "peeling paint" and we find this extremely odd. We took care of you from day one and you were offered a special offer/discount. You were even offered a 25% discount on our products and Fatality statue. You are acting like we ignored you when in fact we politely took care of you and we explained to you CLEARLY everything related to this matter. You ignored us.

Seeing as how you continue to harass us and press this issue, we have decided to simply refund your money for the 18" Sub-Zero statue. However, you will have to ship this statue back to us and it has to be in a good and acceptable condition (besides the "peeling paint"). That is all we can do. We have gotten back to your emails continuously and we have addressed your posts more than enough times. If you continue to harass we will have no choice but to ban you.

We can't offer you anymore than we already have and we are sorry about that. We are deeply sorry that you are discontented and we wish this would have not happened, so, this is our last offer on the matter and it is all we can do to help. We offer to refund your money, but, you have to ship us back the 18" statue and its condition must be acceptable if you expect a full refund.

Please let me know you thoughts on this, and then we can move forwards and ill give you our warehouse address to send it to...

Thank you and regards,
Jonathan
Syco Collectibles"
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #505
DynamicMenace

funny,, i have a feeling this will just continue to happen with this company. how professional on syco's part to address him with everything publicly..lol
its clear he is just giving the poor guy the run around. more than likely all that Darren said was a load of horse sh!t.
to ban a customer because they are asking for answers for a refund? WOW! but not like its surprising though. wouldn't expect nothing less from a crooked company such as sh!tco. just proving how crooked they truly are.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #506
Luminous
Cyclops

Wtf is going on here?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...01&mode=retail

"Syco Collectibles is proud to present..."? Didn't Sideshow already distribute a 2000 ES of this same sculpt?

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=...=search&901733
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #507
DynamicMenace

where does it say syco proud to present? i think you may have that statue confused with this one. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...28&mode=retail
which is made by UBICollectibles and thats what is stated on scamco's site. i dont know why BBTS says its by scamco though. that in itself seems shady to me. wonder if UBI knows that BBTS is claiming it is made by scamco. reasons why i boycott all who are affiliated with scumco!!
Old 03-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #508
Luminous
Cyclops

That's my point. Why does the BBTS listing say it's coming from Syco Collectibles?
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:51 PM   #509
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Syco is a distributor as well as a producer.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #510
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
That's my point. Why does the BBTS listing say it's coming from Syco Collectibles?
Neither Syco nor Sideshow made that statue. They are both just selling it as are hundreds of other places.

As to why BBTS is buying it from Syco...maybe they have some left.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote