Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-05-2020, 07:37 PM   #21
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I wish PCS finished off that new Raiden Statue where he's using lightning to destroy the base.

I liked the pose and really wanted to see the light-ups and finished product
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 08:29 PM   #22
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I love MK and have a lot of Jerry's work but I'm unsure about pcs standards after the latest scorpion 1:4 if it's that quality I'm out...Really miss the old PCS with Jerry as i loved his art direction and sculpts ...I think Goro 1:3 was the best pcs can do...I'd love to be wrong and PCS to make Motaro 1:3 and it be awesome.
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 09:00 PM   #23
dao2
Cyclops

I'm not gonna be surprised if they don't do anymore MK ;p
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:05 AM   #24
jinkazama
Cobra Command

I hope they'd make a Shao Kahn on throne statue in 1/4 scale, instead of 1/3 scale...…..
jinkazama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 01:52 PM   #25
Biggunz
Loki

any iron studios Mk reveals? I’m excited
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 02:36 PM   #26
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo112 View Post
I wish PCS finished off that new Raiden Statue where he's using lightning to destroy the base.

I liked the pose and really wanted to see the light-ups and finished product
100% this. they should have got this out and used this as the start point for the new line.

Don't do MK3, MKX or MK11 etc, don't focus on one game.

Just take characters in different costumes, don't worry about which game it's from, diorama base, cool effects and make a consistent line.

It's what PCS should have done back int he day instead of doing a new style and a new line very time a new game came out.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:42 PM   #27
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I have asked before in a couple of thread but you didn't see them/reply, but i am genuinely curious...what are you actively doing apart from posting here (a place where PCS don't even look) to get your money back?

Because as you say it's been 2 years and from what I've read it was over $2000 and seemed to have been a mistake (they sent you the wrong statues, so you sent them back and they never sent you any back right?)...i'd personally be looking at serious ways at getting my money back or the statues i ordered and that wouldn't include posting here..
Apologies I must have missed your request. It's a looong story but in nut shell in my case I am out just over $2k on returns sent back directly to PCS due to their shipping errors. PCS sent the wrong pieces. Actually they sent several wrong pieces that I still have but I sent three back. THANKFULLY, I didn't send all of them or this would be close to $8k. They provided direction and prepaid Fed-EX labels. It is all documented.

Several calls and emails have been exchanged over the first 6 months after PCS received the pieces. I got EVERY excuse over those 6 months... They Mark and Tony, have promised several times over the almost 2 years, yes 2 YEARS the money would be refund to my paypal account among other things. I don't even want to get into the SSC side of this fiasco. I told them, PCS/SSC several times I would be happy with credit, SSC credit or merchandise in return for these items returned. I kept getting excuse after excuse and finally they stopped replying, phones disconnected etc... I canceled several/all my PCS preorders and prepays immediately after getting strung along through SSC and received SSC credit for those, which I am truly thankful for... It was a SUBSTANTIAL amount...

I was told PCS is in a legal dispute with the former owner of PCS, Jerry and they cannot issue any refunds... Last conversation I had was with Mark in July 2019 and I would have my refund in Dec 2019... That came and went.

What am I doing about it. Well still waiting/hoping at this point PCS does the right thing. Not sure if PCS is thinking that the statute of limitations will run out at the 2 year mark. I have consulted an attorney and due to amount in my case it is actually 7 years not 2. In reality $2k is not a lot of money so the legal fees may/will be more unless I start a class action suit. Which I do not want to do but it may have to come to that.

PCS owes several customers money....... I'm not the only one. PCS does monitor this section quite frequently and has several people that filter back to them. I was told from them they do not appreciate me bringing this up publicly here or on the FB forums.

I have bee censored and banned from the official PCS group for just asking for an update on refunds. So have several of the others that are owed. I am in contact with quite a few of them. I was silent from July 19 through Dec 19 at PCS's request but when my refund never came I feel I needed to let people know... I am not asking for anything above and beyond what I am owed from PCS. If you look at how long my money has been tied up with PCS from the time of ordering. Which I almost always prepaid in full for everything. It has been close to 5 years.........................

I cannot support a company that steals, lies and does not even communicate with their customers. If you look at my post record here on SF regarding PCS prior to the new owners I was always a MAJOR supporter. When someone lies and takes money from you and then goes silent but keeps producing and posting it turns into a matter of principle.

Especially when PCS continues to sell pieces through SSC and eBay........... Hope this helps.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:49 PM   #28
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Give it a rest man
I will when I'm paid back......
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 06:16 PM   #29
Heyzeus87
Doh!