Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 08-15-2011, 09:55 AM   #1101
Shadowfax
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post

At this point the verdict is still out on Captain America's center stripe color. We have seen plenty of references to indicate it can go either way. What do you think, should the center stripe be red or white?
it's a no-brainer

nuff said
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #1102
pickleweed
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_racoon View Post
Depends where you are pickle? Im in scotland and they are usually very good at getting things in on time
im in the states. california to be exact. a bit disconcerting that it wouldnt be here yet. :?
pickleweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #1103
*rogue*

Don't mean to worry you pickle but I got my Colossus from my LCS and it would have been ordered through Diamond I think. I've had mine for nearly a month now (give or take a couple of days).

Sure it will be fine though, he'll turn up okay in the end and he is definately worth waiting for.

Oh and definately the red on the centre stripe. It is indeed a no brainer. Also I think that pic of Cap is one of my favourites
*rogue* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #1104
pickleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by *rogue* View Post
Don't mean to worry you pickle but I got my Colossus from my LCS and it would have been ordered through Diamond I think. I've had mine for nearly a month now (give or take a couple of days).

Sure it will be fine though, he'll turn up okay in the end and he is definately worth waiting for.

Oh and definately the red on the centre stripe. It is indeed a no brainer. Also I think that pic of Cap is one of my favourites
im not really worried. no money has left my account and the owner is a buddy of mine and i trust him. i just dont know what the holdup is. i just dont want to miss out!
pickleweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #1105
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostang04 View Post
It's my Birthday , I would love some Juggernaut info . Pics would be even better . Thanks Gonk!
-Danny

Happy Birthday Danny!
Old 08-16-2011, 08:46 AM   #1106
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Hi Gonk,

Any chance of Kotobukiya getting a license to produce 1/6 or 1/4 scale PVCs of Dean Yeagle drawings, or even just Mandy? I think the paint apps for your PVCs and the relatively lower costs of PVC materials would make the line a definite hit! $150 1/4 scale Mandy collection
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #1107
Mirkitsune
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I'm not sure if this question has been asked already, but does the release of the Mass Effect statues mean that Kotobukiya just has the license for that particular title, or if they will be producing statues for other Bioware titles, such as the Dragon Age games?
Mirkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:16 AM   #1108
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
Hi Gonk,

Any chance of Kotobukiya getting a license to produce 1/6 or 1/4 scale PVCs of Dean Yeagle drawings, or even just Mandy? I think the paint apps for your PVCs and the relatively lower costs of PVC materials would make the line a definite hit! $150 1/4 scale Mandy collection
We really haven't explored this license but thanks for the suggestion!
Old 08-17-2011, 01:21 AM   #1109
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Hey Gonk, does Koto have any plans to make 1:6 scale DC statues that produce DC Superheroes and villains? I will be the first one to sign up buying them if it happens!
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:25 AM   #1110
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkitsune View Post
I'm not sure if this question has been asked already, but does the release of the Mass Effect statues mean that Kotobukiya just has the license for that particular title, or if they will be producing statues for other Bioware titles, such as the Dragon Age games?
At this moment we're scheduled to produce items from Mass Effect only. That doesn't mean we're not looking into the possibility of expanding our licenses to include other Bioware titles.